A Promise

Author's Note~~

Hey guys! This is my late Christmas present to all of you! So much has happened since I last updated!

First of all, I turned 16 on Dec. 13, and I wanted to get 1k followers before my birthday, so thank you all for helping me reach my goal! :D

I'm trying to update all my stories, as my present to all of you! I'LL TRY EXTRA HARD! JUST WAIT!

But in return, can y'all do me a small favor?

If y'all don't mind following me on instagram, please do! I'm trying to reach 1k and above as my goal before the end of the school year.

If you follow me, comment on any of my stories with 'DONE' and your username, and I'll follow back! I promise!

My username: xCandy_101x

Thank you so much!

Happy New year!! Don't drink and drive!! Have fun, be safe!! :D

And one more thing! Please comment a gang nickname that would be perfect for me ;) I really want to know what my nickname would be! Thanks tons guys! I love y'all to the moon and back. Muah </3

Until next time!

XOXO

- Candy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boxes of pizza were scattered on the coffee table. I had my knees up to my chest with a blanket over me, and the Cholos were on the edge of their seats, all of us watching the movie. It was coming to an end, and though I let out a squeak now and then, I had to admit, this was one good movie. How could I not of watched it before, I mean, I did have it this long.

"Aye Diana, is it just me or are you shaking?" I turned towards Ese and shook my head.

"N-No, it's just you" I replied. He laughed at that, causing the others to laugh as well. I pulled the blanket up to cover half my face, trying to keep myself from blushing. The Cholos are nice, I have to admit, and really funny and playful. How can they be considered the scariest gang in town? It's just hard to believe it.

Suddenly, the lights went out.

It happened so fast, I nearly jumped out of my skin.

The light from outside illuminated the living room, so we weren't in darkness. Then again, it was also the afternoon.

"Who turned off the lights?" Ale asked, looking around the living room.

"The lights went out because of the storm, pendejo!" Luis said, causing Ale to pout. "So, what now?"

All the guys turned towards me, waiting for a response. I don't know, play monopoly? No, that's stupid. Prank call people? Nope, the only friends I have are July and Eric. Just hang? Well, there's nothing else to do.

"I don't know, just wait for the lights to turn back on?"

"Sounds boring" Jose mumbled, but I was still able to hear him, just like the rest of the guys.

"What about you tell us stuff about yourself?" I turned to Ese, slightly nervous and not knowing what to tell them.

"I think it's a good idea, I want to know more about our Princesa" Luis added. The other two nodded in agreement. I sighed and thought about what to say.