1

Keanna's POV

I was sitting on the couch waiting for my dad, mom and the guys to get back. Since I've turned I haven't been allowed to help, they say it's because I'm too small but these pups got spirit. Emily came into the living room and sat down next to me, "I'm sorry honey." I smiled and said, "it's ok Emily." That's when Embry walked in Emily went back to the kitchen to finish lunch. Dad walked in and said "hey." "Hi." "Come with me Anna," I got up and followed him outside. He said, "you want to run?" My eyes got really big and I gave him a hug. I said "really?" He nodded I said "thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He held my shoulders, bent down so he was facing my eyes since I was only 4.11ft. He said "I know your mad me. For not letting you run with us... I have a reason you know?" "What's the reason?" He sighed and avoided my eyes for a moment the looked at me he said "because of Keanna, your my baby girl. I didn't want you to grow up this fast you were supposed to stay little forever... Then things changed and I became a wolf and had to look out for the guys as well as you... Then I met Emily and me and your mom split... That's when you and I started fighting more, and I know it's my fault that you get so mad at me. I just want to have my little girl, I don't want you to grow up..." I hugged him and said "I am your little girl and always will be. The reason why I was getting upset was that I felt like you were choosing the guys over me... You were never home, and when you were all the guys were here... I never got to spend time with you anymore and I felt like I wasn't as important anymore... I know now that there was more to it." "Anna, you will always be my number one. I'm sorry that I did all of that I thought it was safer for you if I stayed somewhat away... I didn't want to hurt you like I did Emily." "Dad, that wasn't your fault." "I know I know... I was scared all right. I was scared that if you ever fond out you would hate me forever... And if I did hurt you I wouldn't be able to forgive my self..." "Dad, can we please run? I haven't even been out of the house for the week..." "Everyone thinks your sick." "Still." He said "okay fine. Go over there and change then wait there till I come to get you okay?" I nodded and went over to change.

***

Keanna's POV

I waited about 2 minutes before my dad came and picked me up. I barked and thought "I thought we were going to run?" "We are going to when it's safer." "Please?" "You promise to listen and stay close to me?" "Yes." "Ok." He put me down and I sat down he turned his head and sat down next to me, "what is it?" "What if I don't run fast?" "Then you don't. You're going to be fine and it's just you and I out here." "Ok." Dad stood up and was there if I fell. I stood up. Dad crouched down and got ready to run I copied him. I started running when I heard a sound dad and I stopped. Dad picked me up and put me behind him before he growled. A redhead lady with red eyes jumped to a tree above us. I growled and said, "she's above us..." Dad howled

***

5 minutes later

Everyone was here dad said, "the redhead bloodsucker is on our land she is jumping from our land to the Cullen's." "Cullen's?" "I'll explain that later Anna. Seth take her home." Then the blood socked was behind us. Dad said "keep her in the middle of the pack make sure she doesn't leave." I rolled my eyes Seth said, "so your grounded what did you do Anna?" "Nothing Seth." "Ouch, my niece has got fire." "Seth, I swear if you don't shut up I will tell your future imprint that you're gay." He got quite. Paul said "nice one Anna." Dad said, "all three of you cut it out this is important." All of a sudden people were running next to us so fast that sweet smell bloodsuckers. I saw a guy with curly blonde hair and gold eyes we made eye contact with one and another and it was like my world stopped. He said "mate." Then all of a sudden Paul broke formation and charged at the big bloodsucker. The pack glared at them and started to walk forward towards the house when The golden hair bloodsucker said "wait. Please what's your name?" I stopped and looked at my dad who said "Keanna?" "Dad." He nodded and the guys left except for my dad. I went behind the tree and changed I walked out, "it doesn't matter you won't be seeing me again." I went back into the forest and changed back. I looked at him one more time before I continued on with my dad. After a while, he picked me up and said "you've had a long day Anna. You know you are only going to hurt your self more-" "dad, can we please not talk about it." "Ok if that's what you want we won't talk about it... But in here if you ever do want to talk about it." "Dad." "Okay okay."

***

At the house

Keanna's POV

When we got to the house paul growled, "what happened?" Dad said, "she imprinted." Everyone stared at me... I rolled my eyes and said, "I'm going to bed." I went upstairs to my room where I laid down and tried to not think of him... When I listened in to the conversation going on downstairs... Dad said, "she told him he was never going to see her again..." Mom said "why? I mean I don't like that he's a vampire but why didn't she want to even tell him her name?" Paul said "because she doesn't want to disappoint the two of you and the rest of the pack... I've been in a similar situation." I closed my eyes and went to sleep.