11.

Keanna's pov

It's been a few months since Jasper left. I'm still really close with the Cullen's and my friends but that's all going to end in fall. I walked into grandma sue's kitchen and said "morning grandma sue." "Good morning dear." My phone started to ring I looked down it read 'Alice cullen👠' I picked it up and said

K- hey Alice,

A- hey can you come over?

K- umm

A- please! We miss having around

K- umm Alice, I-i don't think I c-

A- it's an emergency!

K- I'll be there in 10!

End of call

I ran out side and turned into my wolf and ran all the way to the Cullen's. when I got there I changed behind a tree and ran in side when I got to the entrance of the living room I said "Alice! What's the emergen-" I stopped talking when I saw the person I wanted to see but at the same time I never wanted to see again. Alice said "you wouldn't have came if I told you." I sighed and said "Jasper." Jasper smiled at me and said as he took a step towards me "hey Anna." I glared at him, took a step back and said "No, don't you can't just come back into my life and act like everything is the same Jasper." I saw everyone get up and leave. Jasper took a step closer to me, I backed up and said "you were supposed to stay away from me." "I couldn't Keanna." I rolled my eyes and said "well you could leave me. You could have stayed and I could have helped you. I told you that when you got back I wouldn't be waiting for you... I don't want to play this game again-" "it was never a game to me." "Ya right. Jasper, you were going to leave with out saying goodbye and now you come back why? What's here for you because it's not me. The only thing I could think of is your family but when you left you were mad at them so what brought you back?" "Keanna, I missed my family-" "good then stay with them. Stay on this side of the land and don't bother calling, I'm finishing up the last few days of school then you don't have to see me anymore." "Anna, what are you talking about?" "It doesn't matter." "It does." Everyone else knows why don't you ask one of them." "Because I want to hear it from you. I want to know what's going on from you." "I'm sorry mr. Cullen, but that won't be happening so if you will excuse me I shall be off." "Keanna." I turned around and left the house. Jasper v.s. In front of me and said "wait-" "move Jasper," "No I want to talk about this." "I like how when it has to do with me you have a say In it but when it comes to you I get nothing-" "it's not like that." "I told you I wasn't waiting for you to come back and i was moving on with my life that's what I'm doing." "What are you talking about?" "In a few days I'm going to stop fazing." "No! If you do that you'll start age-Ing again." "Maybe that's why I'm doing it. I can't start a family, what's the point in me being a wolf I'm the smartest wolf none to this tribe. Why should I continue on with this life? Why should I be stuck in the super natural world? Why should I be stuck in Seattle, la push or forks? Maybe I want something out of life. Maybe I want to go to school and be away from people or vampires more specifically who keep hurting me. Maybe I want a fresh start. Have you thought about any of this Jasper? Have you thought about how hurt I was when you left? How about how I cried myself to sleep because I missed you? Or when I would eat lunch at your table with your family just to feel closer to you? I love you and your family so much but I know that if I stay here for the rest of my life your just going to hurt me again. Jasper, you can't stay here for ever people will start to notice. You need to focus more on getting your memories back then focusing on me." "What aren't you telling me?" "You know what I'm not telling you that's why you're really here. Your here to stop me from going to New York. Your here because you know that with out me the wolves won't help you fight. Your here because you think you love me, when in reality I'm just a game to you is that true? Is any of that true tell me if its not because who knows I might just be letting my imagination run wild-" all of a sudden I was being kissed. I said "why are you really here?" "I'm not here to stop you I'm here to wait for you. I'm here to make sure your ok. I'm here to look out for you, to make you laugh and smile. I'm here to love you and to hold you tight. I never should have left. While I was gone I got my memories back I know I needed to come home the minute I got them back. The thing is nothing from my past triggered my memories it was a beautiful girl going to look at a college in New York. The girl had the most beautiful greenish blueish eyes I have ever seen. Her hair was a dark brown almost black her chest nut skin that I missed so much. The small girl that I held in my arms, the girl I would go to when I was upset, the girl who's one kiss would make my world better, the girl I was and still am in love with. Keanna, I saw you, I saw you going into the New York school for art. I saw how you had bags under your eyes, with red spots on your cheeks. I knew that they didn't belong there and that I was the one who caused you all that pain. That's when I got all of my memories back, from the time I was just a baby to the day I died... How I was kidnapped at a young age and was raised in Texas. How Maria turned me and used me against my will, how much I missed you. I couldn't stay away any longer so I fallowed you for days. I was half tempted not to even come home and see you but I had to-" "I love you." "You didn't even let me finish." "I don't care anymore. I was being petty, I should have been more understanding. I never really wanted to go to that school in the first place, I got a scholarship and figured I go but I don't want to be away for that long. I've never been out of Washington, until I went to New York the other day. I don't think I could have gone through with it... I was using it as an excuse to get me farther away from you... I wanted to forget all the bad stuff I wanted to act like it never happened and maybe one day it would have felt like a dream.... But I want to be with you Jasper, I want to stay here with my friends and family. I belong here, I belong with the love of my life." "But you said you wanted to go-" "I was mad." "I'm sorry Anna." "It's ok Jasper, I forgive you on one condition." "Of course there's something with you." "You will start to listen to me more... Please I want us to be fair with each other." "Fine." "I missed you so much." "I missed you more." Jasper laughed and kissed me.

***

I walked into my dads house and said "dad?" Dad walked in and said "ya?" "Sooo I've decided to stay home... When I went to the school I didn't really like it-" Paul said "finally! I don't have to keep that a secret anymore." Jake said "wait you knew? Seth, you told me not to tell anyone did you tell paul?" Seth said "no Embry?" Embry said "nope Quil told me to keep it on the down low." I laughed and said "I figured as much. I told Paul first... But I'm guessing Seth over heard me talking to grandma sue and told Embry and Mel. Mel told Taylor, who told Jake and Jarred. Jake told Tena. Tena told Jenna who told Quil and now I'm telling my dad, mom and Emily because you all were scared." Paul said "was not." I rolled my eyes. I said "and anyway Jasper is back... But I decided I didn't want to go before he was back." Dad said "fine... Did you tell the school?" I nodded and said "this morning..."