Chapter 1 My life

. This is my first story I made. Yeah because I made a story that I did not publish because it sucks. This story is about Celestia and her friends who stayed in a mansion (that is also haunted) that was owned by a murderer. Can they survive that? Can they escape? can Celestia save James? can they figure out the real murderer? Try to find out. Sorry for mistakes

Chapter 1

Celestia's P.O.V

Is this the beginning? Or

is it the beginning of the end? I could not risk my life staying in this cruel life with my parents, who hated me and decided to get rid of me. I ran away and live with my best friend, James Brown. I had a better life with James because we can hang out together and we study together. I could feel that life is not a dream but a nightmare. I could imagine what will happen to me if I don't run away. Death? Torture? Punish? I could ask a thousand words of questions in my mind. My heart starts beating my chest like I was being right now. The only person in my family who cared about me was my only brother, Michael. But now. . . here I am, laying down on the grass by the edge of the cliff with James. Don't underestimate us, we always hang out here and. . .well, that is where we first met. I could close my eyes and spread my arms like a bird spreading their wings and ready to fly to the sky. The breeze was blowing my face like a dancing flower who has joy and happiness. I open my eyes and saw James glaring at me but with a smirk. I was blushing and he went closer to me. I was only eighteen but there's no one to tell me that it's forbidden. Michael, my brother had agreed in that fact. . .and I paid him back the respect. In my heart, I loved James more than anyone. I blinked. What was I thinking? He was my friend and I had feelings for him?

 "Celestia," I heard him called my name. I noticed I was actually dreaming in my thoughts, so I snapped back to reality.

"Yes," I replied, feeling my face heat up.

"Are you cold?" he asked

I cuddled up in the arms of James and he held his arms around me. Oh, how soft and smooth his arms were.

"I'm kind of tired" I yawned and closed my eyes.

*Celesta's dream*

In was sitting in a couch in the living room. It looks familiar because the walls are white and brown in the sides, In my left hangs the flat screen tv, In my right is the glass door to the garden and in my back is the stairs and the kitchen door. Beside the flat screen TV, is the door lead to the front yard. I realized that I was in my old house. I hate this place. Too much hurtful memories. I head to the door to the front yard, leaving this place. I was holding the knob of the door but something told me not to exit. I peeked through the door and I got shocked. Sitting in the chair was me I mean the little me. She was covered with bruises and wounds. I noticed a big cut in her arm and I have a big scar in my arm. This must be my past, is it? Before I close my eyes, the woman is holding a rod, ready to strike. I knew that the woman is my mother, I hated her so much. Geez I really want to kill her. She approaches to her, little me, and she raised the rod. I completely covered my face, not daring to watch a dirty punishment. As if it's really dirty. When I slowly put down my hand, this is horror. A boy was hit by the rod in the shoulder in front of my mother. I bet it's my young brother. He was like trying to defend me because I love him the most in the family. I closed my eyes and tried my best to wake up.

*Celestia's dream ended*

I woke up in the bed of my room. How did I get here? Nah that doesn't matter. I look through the clock. Omg! Its 7:30 how long did I sleep and why is it hot here? I noticed a not beside my bed. I quickly took and began to read it.

I'm going to buy medicine because you got a terrible fever. You really move a lot. Be right back and have rest

-James

I got a fever? That's why it's hot here. Beside me, was a bowl of chicken soup. I took a little zip of soup and went back to sleep, not caring about my nightmare.

*Eliza's P.O.V*

Hi, my name is Eliza McColeman and I am 18 years old. I live with my mother, father and my sister, Cherry McColeman. I was walking to the park because I have nothing to do. It's 7:30pm evening but there are few people in the park. At least I'm not the only one. While I was walking, I saw James Brown, my best friend, in the pharmacy. I wonder what is he buying. When he was leaving, I catch up with him. He noticed me.

"Hi James" I greeted him. He put the medicine in his pocket.

"oh, hey Eliza" he greeted back

"what was that for?"

"oh, Celestia is having a fever so I left to buy medicine"

"oh, I hope she's ok. bye"

"bye"

He walked away until he is out of sight. I continue walking to the park, whistling a tone. 

 Author's note: 

 Well there we are. I finally made my first story that is published. sorry if it's short because i dont know if it's ok and the next chapter is gonna be scary. 

Pls comment and vote if it's ok. I only continue if it's ok

Oh by the way, try these stories. My friends asked me for help and I gladly help.

Painful memories (Draco Malfoy Love story) by Charlene Cas

Lost and being a witch by PerkyAlexxi

To all minecraft lovers, pls read one of my friend's story

Different dimensions, same love (Minecraft love story) by Ariasama

Again pls comment and vote if it's ok and thx for reading