Chapter 2 - Nightmare to Reality

Chapter 2

Celestia’s Dream 

I stood in a dark, dark place, and I didn't recognize it for a second. For a few minutes I studied the place, and I saw gravestones – oh wait. That's pretty obvious.

"The graveyard," I muttered under my breath.

First of all, why am I here? I search my surroundings and look for an exit. But then, I couldn't find it. I tried to move, but then something made me resist it.

"What the f*ck?" I cursed.

After saying that, I began to walk slowly, uncontrollably. I couldn't control my voluntary muscles – it seemed as if I were possessed! I still tried to find the exit but that something is uncontrollably controlling me.

I began walking through the foggy path until I go face to face with a tombstone. I noticed I could still control bending and stretching and stuff, so I kneel to read the name on the tombstone

Goosebump delivery.

It had my name on it.

Celestia Shadow

Died on April 15, 2025

I cursed. What was that?! I was going to die on April 15, 2025?

NO WAY.

Beside the tomb had a name that was familiar – the tomb of a person I always was with ever since I ran away. It had "James Brown -- Died on April 15, 2015" encarved on the tombstone, and I was frightened, and then I pushed myself back up so I stood, stepped back forward and I accidentally fell down, frozen.

I forgot I couldn't control myself. Now I was stuck on a lying position and I've got mud all over my face.

I suddenly noticed something. If this will be the graveyard 12 years later, this must be my future!

Uh-oh.

Then, I noticed I could move. I didn't think anymore. When I got the chance, I ran going to the gate of the grave yard. 

"I'm finally going to get out of here!" I mentally thought to myself in victory. "I’m going to be safe, back with James. . ."

Then, I reached the gate. I looked down at the gate knob. 

And it had a lock attached to it.

I spoke too soon. I was wrong. 

"Sh*t!" I curse, trying to open the gate.

But it's locked! It won't budge!

I'm trapped.

What am I going t–? 

And as all I could remember, my thought was cut when I saw a person -- a dead person staring at me. Who would be here in the middle of the night? Then it suddenly hit me – a gravedigger. I was face-to-face with a dead grave digger. We stared at each other.

I was about to scream, until. . . 

He grabbed my arm and I screamed. But he had his mouth on me, keeping my mouth shut. I tried to scream louder so people would hear, and I tried to free myself. But the grip he had on me was too tight, I couldn't free myself.

He dragged me back to the place where I came from – my tomb. Then he pushed me in there, and finally, my scream was heard. It ringed all over the neighborhood, but nobody came to rescue me. I screamed and screamed, despite the hands pulling me down into eternal darkness in my own bloody tomb.