Chapter 4 - Pain

Cherryl's p.o.v

Pain.

It is what I deserve. It is now entirely covering me, making me numb. I could not feel myself anymore - my senses cannot sense and function anymore. I could not stand against my fear anymore. My life, my love and my freedom are gone with white smoke. I'm stuck in darkness forever.

The door opened suddenly and one of Valentina's subject dragged me to the garden or should I say 'the garden of death'.

"Hello sister, its been a long time to see you since you left me to die," my lost nemories hit my head when Valentina calls me 'sister'

"I know and im sorry. If you do this then that's what I deserve," I knew that she wont give mercy. I bow down accepting my punishment as Jordan held my head up and put his dagger in my neck.

"The fun times we had together in the past and a disaster in the future," that was my last word a Jordan slash his dagger across my neck.

I collapsed and everything turn black.

Eliza's p.o.v

"This is it," Celestia's shivering voice is what I heard.

I glance at the creepy-looking mansion. (you can see what it looks like in the cover)

One last glance and Alex broke the silence.

"Is t--hat i-t?" he ask having goosebumps. Now, Celestia looked annoyed.

"Like I said, this is it," she gave a second death stare at Alex, who is shivering.

"Your joking, are you?" a shivering voice of Skylar made Celestia more furious.

That couldn't be good.

"I SAID THIS IS IT MEANING IM SERIOUS AND IM NOT JOKING!" Celestia spat and gave a big stomp all away to the gate.

"This is giving me a creep because there are lots of corpses, I mean how can a girl like her cant be so afriad of?" I whispered to Tom, who was in front of me, doing a defense pose.

He glared at me for a minute or two and looked away, ignoring my question.

We followed Celestia behind until we ended up inside a mansion, not knowing that a big pole swung behind our head.

James' p.o.v

I opened my eyes, slowly, to see everything blurry. My head hurts so badly and my vision is too blurry to see.

"Hello, where am I?" no answer. After 5 min, an evil laugh echoed through the hall.

"Show you-" a slap in the head cut me off.

"Stop wasting your breath or I will change my mind not to keep you alive,"

The evil witch walk slowly towards the front. "Do you want to know what happened to your mother?"

"What did you do to her?"

She gave me a smirk and I tried to stand up but these chains hold me away from her.

"I SAID WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER?!"

"I will tell you"

-------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger? lol idk. Here is chapter 4 and sorry it took long. See ya.

Comment

Vote

(Sorry if its short)