~ Half of Chapter 18 ~ yeah ok I'm a terrible author

I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY

I haven't updated this in literally forever I've nearly not been on wattpad for a whole year. Thank you all so much for the lovely comments and voting, despite my absolute mess of a story....if I'm honest I want to re write it, I didn't really know what I was doing most of the time before and kinda made things up. If I promised Natalie will be the same, and the general plot but that the story will be rewritten and ideas will be different, would any of you read it? I honestly don't think I should have set this book in AOU everything is super messed up.

But, if any of you have still stuck with me, here is the final AOU chapter for this part of the book. The next bit will be civil war but if you guys are ok with me re writing then I would like to.

(I don't even know if anyone uses wattpad anymore. Tbh I completely forgot about it and I regret making a review book because I have so many requests which I know I can't do. I just wanted to be nice and help people out but of course I ruined that by being so inactive.)

I only have half of this chapter in my drafts, maybe not even that much and it was supposed to be the last AOU chapter.

My story idea is really really bad and honestly I just want to skip to the civil war parts I wish I didn't go through Age of Ultron that was a bad idea.

You guys have to help me, I really don't know what to do about this story. I could continue how it is but have no inspiration for the AOU part, start a new book and write afresh, or skip AOU completely. Or any other ideas. Does anyone even read this?

Anyway here's the half chapter I had.

X X X

Mouth agape (wow who says 'agape' these days) I stared at him, "Hey watch your mouth boy, this is a PG rated book." I scowled.

Was it even a PG rated book?

"Watch my mouth, how about you watch yours - god knows what you've put in it....holy f*ck-hey stop bleeping out the curse word everyone knows what it says!"

I for one was extremely confused.

He paused for a moment, looking up, "I'm gonna see if they've listened," he whispered and then screamed at the top of his lungs, bellowing straight into my ear, "FUCK!! Oh great they listened!"

I blinked for a moment, "what?" Even though I knew I'd get no reply apparently I felt like it was necessary I said that.

He towered over me for a second, before slumping down onto the couch.

"Now kid," he said, "Tell Uncle Wade all your problems. Why else am I in this book?"

"Problems? I don't have any problems?"

"Not according to Jay-Z." He mumbled.

Cautiously, I sat down on the opposite couch.

Wade wilson suddenly appearing was   magically convenient considering how if anyone was to understand this situation it would be him I guess.  But there was only one question: what about -

"Copyright?" He nodded, looking at me or not looking at me I couldn't really tell his mask was dumb. "Apparently Kevin feige doesn't own this pile of shit, and you're one of the very few characters stan lee didn't create."

"Of course he didn't." I said. I knew who stan lee was.  "I think I'd know if I was related to stan lee."

Omg imagine if I was related to stan lee

I would ask him to change my name to Stanley so I could be Stanley lee

Or maybe Bruce.  I could be Bruce Lee and then me and Dr banner could be matching.

Yes I've just realised those are not female names.

But Ryan Reynolds called his daughter James and if i was related to stan lee who cares what my name is??

The whites of where wade wilson's eyes should have been on his mask squinted slightly. "I don't know...." he mumbled, probably looking at me. "You both look like prunes..."

Needless to say, being told by a guy who looked like the inside of a butt gone wrong that I looked like a prune, was not only a little offensive but also weird as heck.

The seconds went by as I waited for wade wilson to explain anything to me as to what his purpose was. Finally, he spoke again.

"Are you gonna tell me your problems or not? I've got places to be!" His voice was louder and he was clearly impatient.

"Oh, uhh..." I began pathetically.

Wade then pulled back his sleeve to reveal a hello kitty watch and stared at it until he shouted, "Times up!" And jumped back out the window.

What the diddly frick was that.

X X X

If you skipped all that bold text above and wondering why this is half a chapter and when's the next one coming, you may as well Un skip the reading. I'm really sorry :(