I love you...

I smile uncontrollably and get insane butterflies and say "You what?" "I love you." He replies as he rubs my face with his hand and says "I've never felt this way about anyone, I've never wanted someone so badly, I've never felt this...this happiness and you gave it to me and I love you for it." I sit there with my mind blown as I just turn over and kiss him softly and say "I love you too daddy". He hugs me then we wash up in the tub and play around with the bubbles about half an hour passes and we get out of the tub. We walk into his room and I grab an oversized shirt and my boy briefs and he puts on his basketball shorts with a black t shirt with a design on it. He lays on his back on the bed and I just sit next to him messing with stuff and he says "Come here baby". I get up and walk over to him and he interlocks my fingers with his and he slowly brings me into his lap. He smiles and puts my hands down before he puts his hands on my hips. And he rubs my sides under my shirt before I lift his shirt up and just trace my finger across his stomach. He adores me before I let my fingers glide to where they want and I trace to his soft, plump, lips and my finger pulls down his bottom lip. As I lean in and kiss him he pulls me closer and our tongues glide against each other as our bodies start to grind against each other. He looks up at me and says " I just wanna be inside you like--" He randomly thrust against me as I softly moan and he grabs me even tighter and says "Don't hold back anything". I tremble and slowly take his shirt off before rolling over so he's on top. He smiles as he takes off my boy briefs and his shorts he kisses me softly and bites my lip before slowly easing it inside me. I jolt as if it was the first time again thinking to myself "Omg he's blessed I swear". He puts my legs around his waist and he continues to just fuck me until my body just yearns for him. It feels like heaven on earth his body just constantly on me, in me, touching me I can't help but get chills. He's so strong and it shows in what he does, as he lays his body on mine and continues to fuck me he randomly throws this long body weakening stroke in and I claw his back. I don't do it on purpose i just can't help it he feels so good. It's so good you feel like you could just pass out from over pleasure. I moan and say "Daddy" as he goes even harder then I thought he could our heavy breathing is goose bump giving I prolong the moment he stops. I just wanna keep going over and over and over again and before I even realized it I said "Omgggggggggg please don't stop". As he goes faster and my hands get shaking before he starts kissing on my neck and my body is completely weak as I just let the flood break the dam and he stops. I catch my breath and gain enough strength and pull him back to me and say "Baby didn't say stop keep going". He smiles and says "your body needs a breather baby" and he laughs before kissing me and slowly pulls out. It's a sweet sorrow as he pulls out because it still feels as though he's gonna slam it back in even tho he doesn't it's still the thought that lingers. I lay there before he comes and sits next to me and kisses me then says "That hickey came up fast" and I say "not huh take a picture" he smiles and says "Once again my girl my territory" as he snaps the picture.

 I lay there before he comes and sits next to me and kisses me then says "That hickey came up fast" and I say "not huh take a picture" he smiles and says "Once again my girl my territory" as he snaps the picture

I giggle and say "Oh my lanta" he laughs and says "Whoopsie it's okay tho since you're staying with me your parents won't see it until Monday and it should be good by then". I smile and say "I love you so much" he kisses me and says "I love you too". I tackle him and he laughs as we play fight for a while until I pin him on the bed and my emotions switch like a damn light switch. I stop and kiss him softly before he says "Horny switch on" and laughs as I say "it's always your fault" as he grabs my boobs and starts kissing me before saying "maybeeeeee" I smile and start kissing him again. My body craves him more then I realize it jolts towards him when it wants him when it feels like he's leaving by reaction before I even realize I'm sitting on his lap begging and pleading "daddy don't go". It's something about him.... It's a mixture of lust, love, destiny, and the pure craving. I don't just want him in my life I need him. He completes me, he pleases me he's the whole package what's more to love. As I stop for a second and he smiles and says "What baby?" I sit up and say "Now I may sound crazy you might even leave me hell you might tell me to leave right now but I want you to just hear me out" he sits up and says "I could never have you leave or I could never leave you so continue." At that moment I knew his answer already "Run away with me.... I mean I know we're young but I want us to not be like a fucking white people ass fairytale. I'm talking about run away and start our lives together. I have money stashed away I can pack a couple bags. Baby all I ask is you to be my company on this trip. I don't wanna live here any more I don't want to constantly struggle when there's a place better out there for us. Please...." He places me off of him before standing up and picking me up, he kisses me softly and says "just tell me where you wanna go and we'll make it happen". I smile and say "lets go pack!"