Chapter 1

Before you read, the picture above is who I picture to be Hannah in this story.

Chapter 1:

Hannah's POV:

She told me to meet her there

I can't afford a bus fare

I'm not old enough for her

I'm just waiting 'til I'm eighteen

You got me waiting in a queue

For a bar I can't get into

I'm not old enough for you

I'm just waiting 'til I'm eighteen

The music from my iPhone blared at me, meaning my alarm was going off.

"Ughhh, do I have to go to school?" I thought to myself. Although I shouldn't really be complaining considering today is my last day. I reached to my night stand to turn my alarm off. I lay back down in my bed for another few minutes and just stared at the ceiling. I finally decided to get up and get ready for school.

I get out of bed, grabbed my outfit for the day and head to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower, I dry myself off and change into one of my favorite 5sos crop tops and a pair of black shorts and I put on my choker that had a yin-yang charm dangling from it.

I look at my reflection in the mirror and decided that I should straighten my long black curly hair. I grab my straightener out of the draw, plug it in. While I waited for the straightener, I brushed my hair out and separated into sections. The straightener beeped signaling that it was ready. I picked it up and straightened my hair.

When I finished straightening my hair, I brushed my teeth. After I brushed my teeth, I was ready to put on my make up. I don't really put that much on, I just do the basic concealer, some eye shadow, eyeliner with a wing at the end of my eye, and a thin layer of mascara.

When I was done with my morning routine I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and headed downstairs to be greeted by my parents.

"Good morning Hannah!" My mom said enthusiastically.

"Good morning." I responded back nicely.

"Good morning honey." My dad said from the kitchen table with a newspaper in his hands and his coffee cup right next to him.

"Good morning dad." I said back nicely.

"Are you excited about today being your last day of school?" My mom asked me.

"Hell yea!!! I'm so ready for summer!" I responded with excitement.

"Well you still have some time before you go into school, do you want some breakfast?" My mom asked me.

"I'll just have some cereal." I respond. I'm not always that hungry in the mornings, I'll just have something simple like a breakfast bar or some cereal while I scroll through Twitter.

I went over to the cupboard and grabbed the box of Lucky Charms that was in there, and poured myself a small bowl. I poured the milk in, grabbed a spoon and took seat at the kitchen table across from my dad.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and noticed I had a few messages from Paige.

Paige: Good morning Hannah!

Paige: It's finally the last day of school!!! Woohoo!!!

Paige: I'm too lazy to drive myself to school today. Can you come pick me up please?

I responded to Paige's texts, finished eating my cereal, put on my black converse, grabbed my bag and the keys to my parent's car and headed for the door.

"Mom, dad, I'm leaving!" I yelled.

"Bye honey! Have a good day!" my mom yelled back. With that, I went out the door.

I got in the car, exited the driveway and headed over to Paige's house. Paige's house is only a 15 minute drive from my house, so at least I don't have to do too much driving.

I pull up into Paige's driveway and texted her.

Me: Hey just pulled into your driveway.

A minute later Paige walks out the door and heads towards the car.

"Hey." She said when she opened the door.

"Hi" I responded.

"Is it Hi or Hey?" She asked me. I laughed at her in response.

Once she closed the passenger door and buckled up, I pulled out of her driveway and drove to school. Paige turned on the radio just to see what was playing.

When the girls

When the girls talk

When the girls talk boys

Me and Paige started freaking out. This was our all time favorite song by them. Paige turns up the volume so it was blasting. Me and Paige then started screaming the lyrics at the top of our lungs and started dancing in our seats. Then soon enough, we were at school.

We both got out of the car and walked into the school and into our homerooms.

Hey guys! So this is the first chapter! Hope you guys liked it! If you did, please comment and let me know that you did and you want me to update more! Also don't forget to vote!