Prologue

Hey guys! This is my first fanfic so I don't really know how this is gonna turn out. It might turn out good, it might turn out bad, you'll never know, lol. Ok I'm just gonna shut up and get right to it. If you end up enjoying it, please give it a comment letting me know if you like it and want me to upload more chapters. Also be sure to vote!

Hannah Walker was your average 17 year old girl. She is a Junior in high school, she has straight A's, nothing too major. She has a part time job at a tattoo parlor, and is also A HUGE FAN of a pop/punk music group called 5 Seconds of Summer. She has 5 Seconds of Summer everything! Shirts, Albums, EPs, bracelets, posters, etc.

Hannah and her best friend Paige had found out that they were coming to their city Cincinnati, Ohio in July.

This is great for them because they have been dying to go to a 5SOS concert because they haven't been to one of their concerts since they were the opening act for One Direction back in 2013! So they are very excited because they haven't seen them in a LONG time.

With Hannah's job at the Tattoo Parlor and Paige's job at Guitar Center, throughout the year they were able to make enough money to get 3rd Row Tickets at SLFL Cincinnati, OH show which they were also super excited for!

The day before the concert Hannah was sitting at the desk in the tattoo parlor waiting for another costumer.

She was on her phone scrolling through Twitter when the doorbell to the store rings signaling someone has just walked in.

She looks up and there he is.

None other than Ashton Irwin himself...

Hey guys!! I know what you're thinking "Boooo that sucked" or "This is too cliché and stupid!" I know, I know. I agree, this is pretty stupid, but I also kinda think it's not... Also, I've never written a fan fic before and this is all I could think of!! Anyways, don't forget to vote/comment on this!

Oh and one more thing, I would just like to thank my best friend @HopeFuchs for helping me edit this! I guess you could say she's my editor, lol. If you guys could, could you please check out her fanfics? That would be really awesome and it would mean a lot to her! Thanks! Byeeee