Love Love ~ Zaron

Aaron's P.O.V
"I want this summer to be special for him. For us. Ya know what I mean?" I said looking at Dante. He nodded his head.

~End of Flashback~

That is when I knew I had to make this summer the best summer ever. For both me and Zane. Plus he deserves it.

"Come on Aaron we have to get in the car to go on the plane!" Cake yelled from down the stairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back. I quickly grabbed my phone and and headphones then I ran down the stairs.

"Ready?" She asked with a smile.

"Yup!" I said as we headed out the door to my house. We then quickly headed to the car where everyone was waiting for us.

"You guys ready?" Dante asked. Cake nodded. Dante then smiled.

"Wait. Have you guys seen Zane?" Aph asked. Everyone shook their heads.

"I'm gonna go get him." I said as I quickly ran to his house. I walked in the door since it was open.

"Zane? You in here?" I called out. I then heard a loud bang upstairs. I went up the stairs heading down a small hallway. The door to his bedroom was open. I knocked on the door. "Zane? You in here?"

I then saw Zane see me. He smiled nervously. His room was surprisingly clean.

"What are you doing in here? Everyone's waiting for you." I said. He looked frustrated.

"Grr! I can't find my limited edition Pinkie Cake headphones! I really want to bring them and I only bring them on special occasions like this one!" He said throwing anything he finds on the ground into the air. I started to laugh. I then take a pair of headphones out of my pocket. They were pink and had a Pinkie Cake on each earbud. I hold them up.

"Ahem! Don't you mean these ones?" I said smiling. He looked up a few clothes on his head. He then saw the earbuds and ran over to me making the clothes fly off his head.

"Y-You had it the-" Zane said grabbing them from my hand. I cut him off.

"You left them at my house the other day and I kept forgetting to give them back to you." I said smiling. He then pulled down his mask revealing his light pink lips. He then pulled on my collar pulling my head down so he could kiss me. It was soft and sweet.

"So um...If you guys are done...it would be nice if we could go." We broke the kiss and I turned around. Aphmau and Cake stood in the doorway. Aph was laughing while Cake was pretending to make herself gag.

"Ha ha very mature Cake." Zane said pulling up his mask. Cake shrugged.

"What? Am I too immature for you two? Hmmm?" She asked putting her hands on her hips. "That's what I thought. Now come on you two love birds we have to get on the road!"

She was now starting to yell. We then all ran downstairs and outside to the car. Everyone pilled into Dante and Cake's cars. We then headed to the air port where we quickly got onto our designated plane. Everyone sat with each other. Me with Dante. Zane with Aph. Kawaii~Chan with Lucinda. Garroth with Cake. Then Katelyn sat by herself in another seat. I pulled out my phone and listen to some music through my earbuds. Dante on the other hand was playing a video game of some sort. I then fell asleep waiting for us to get there.

~Time Skip~

Zane's P.O.V
"Zane look were here!" I looked over to Aphmau and she was pointing out the window that I sat next to. She was right we had arrived.

Everyone in the plane started to get up. Me and Aph got up out of our seats and headed towards the exit. Then I saw Aaron still asleep. I shook him lightly.

"Aaron~ Wake up!" I said a little too loud. He then woke up.

"Huh? What? Oh it's just you Zane. Where did everyone go?" He asked starting to keep up.

"They're getting off the plane as we speak! So come on let's go!" I said as I grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the plane. Man this was gonna be one crazy summer.
___________________________

Hey guys! Cake here! Now I hoped you liked this very first chapter of Love Love~Zaron! This is the sequel of the first book Is what we have, a Connection? Again I hoped you liked this first chapter! And I will see you later my little Sprinklez! Bu-BOIII!!!

Zane: CAKE! YOU ARE MAKING A SECOND BOOK ABOUT ME AND AARON'S RELATIONSHIP!

Gah! Zane! Where did you come from?!

Zane: GRRR! IM GONNA KILL YOU FOR THIS!!

NO ZANE! PLZ ITS FOR THE CONTENT! IM JUST A KID!! (19 to be exact)

Zane: THAT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME!