Heart Breaks & Mistakes

Aaron's P.O.V
I sat there, waiting and waiting. For just some sort of movement. The doctor said she would be fine. Would she? Would she really?

Zane said before 'She's been through worse.' Has she? Has she really? What could be worse than this?

~Flashback~

"Cake! Heads up!" Katelyn yelled.

But it was too late.

She had already gotten hit with the volley ball. I got up and ran over to her. Blood dripped from the side of her head. Me and Dante cared her to the hospital on the island. They patched up her head and told us to take her home.

We did as told and lied her down in her room. She laid there life less and still. What to do? Nothing. What could we do?

"You know...when we were kids she would do this all the time. She would do crazy stunts then eventually get hurt. So really she's been through worse." Zane said. He sat in the room with me. Then he eventually left.

~Reality~

I was alone with her. Nothing to do to help her. I felt like this was my fault. But it wasn't. It wasn't anyone's fault.

"Ugh.." I looked at the bed and Cake had sat up. "Ugh....Aaron? What happened?"

I hugged her.

"Cake your up! How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm fine. But what happened?" She asked again.

"Oh uh. So Katelyn was playing volleyball then the ball hit you in the head making you loose a little blood." She sat up and got off the bed. "Can you walk?"

"I'm not sure." She started to walk around the room.

I followed her to make sure she wasn't gonna fall. Then she tripped on a bag and started to fall. I quickly caught her in my arms. She looked up at me, sparkle in her eyes. She then quickly kissed me. I liked. I accepted the kiss and embraced it.

"A-Aaron? C-Cake?" We broke the kiss and turned to see Zane standing in the doorway holding two cupcakes.

"Zane I-" He cut me off.

"I knew something was going on between you two! I knew you never really wanted to be with me! I get it now." He then dropped the cupcakes and ran into his room.

"Zane wait!" Cake yelled after him. But she couldn't catch up to him.

Zane's P.O.V
I closed the behind me and locked it. I plopped on my bed and felt tears fall down my face. Yet no one could see it because of my mask. Then Dante popped up from his bed.

"Hey Zane. Is something wrong?" He asked walking over to my bed.

"It's none of your business! Leave me alone." I said. I didn't want him to know that I was upset.

"Come on. You can tell me anything. I won't make fun of you. I promise." He said. I then gave up. I sat up.

"Aaron. He cheated on me." I felt the tears coming back again. I just felt betrayal and confusion. Dante was confused.

"What? With who?" He asked.

"C-Cake."

Dante growled and punched the bed.

"He knew I liked her! He knew I was gonna ask her out! He went behind my back! I trusted him! Now! He's gonna pay!"

Dante then stomped out of the room. He was angry and I knew it. Why did Aaron have to do that? He broke me. And I never get broke. Do I?

Aaron's P.O.V
Zane....I...I...I cheated...I never wanted to...Cake...this is her fault...she made me do that...she knew it would break Zane...but would she really hurt her own brother?...No. She would never...would she...

Cake's P.O.V
I....I...did it....I broke the ship...I broke the relationship...now the boss will pay me handsomely. I guess. I wish I could tell Zane. But I can't. This is what I get. This is the price I have to pay. I'll finally be free. Free from them! Never to do their bitter doing again. Right?

I started to walk out of the room. I was gonna go see the boss. Now.

Dante's P.O.V
That! That! That double crossing cheater! He's gonna pay for what he did!

I stomped into the room where Cake passed by me going the opposite way I was going. Was she ok?

I walked over to Aaron who sat on the bed his face in his hands. Then my anger vanished, only guilt was there in its place. I placed my hand on his shoulder and sat next to him. He looked over at me. I saw a few tears still laying on his face.

"You know I would never want to hurt his feelings right?"

"Yeh...I know...but why'd you do it? Why'd you cheat on him?"

"I didn't!"

"Then what happened?"

"It's just. Cake she tried to get up and walk around but then she fell and I caught then....she kissed me. I didn't want to kiss her ya know. She's still my friend but..."

"Then tell Zane this. He'll understand. You know that."

"Y-Your right Dante. Thanks." He then hugged me. We broke the hug and we both felt embarrassed. I rubbed the back of my neck. Heh. He was a great guy.

_________________

Hey guys Cake here! Yo guys I broke my own ship! Weird. Anyway so I hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to leave a like and a comment saying what's your favorite thing about the Zaron ship? My favorite thing is that they make a cute pair! Like they're perfect for each other! I also ship Zanvis as well! Which is a good ship too! Well I'll see you later guys! BU-BOII!!!

Travis: Hey Cake.

Hey Travis! Something wrong?

Travis: Well Katelyn hasn't been talking to me and it's getting really annoying. I'm getting sick of it! I just want to talk to her! Why won't she just talk to me?!

That's it! KATELY-

Travis: No Cake. We will talk it out ourselves.

You sure?

Travis: I'm sure.

*hugs Travis* Stop growing up!

Travis: Never.