Forgiveness?

{Such a cute pic!!! #Septiplier! Gah! Ok so back to the chapter! *makes weird warping sounds*}

Aaron's P.O.V
Just tell him! He'll forgive you, right? Thanks to Aph, he's changed. He'll forgive me. Just don't worry about his response. Just say it!

I took a deep breath and walked into Zane's room.

"Zane?"

"Zane isn't here right now. Please leave a message after the sigh. *sighs*"

"I want to tell you something."

"You've told me more than I need to see or hear today."

"Please just listen to me, Zane. I...I.."

"Can't even say it. Pfft. Typical."

"...Your right. I can't say it...it's not so easy when you think about it but..I love you Zane! I love you with all my heart god dang it! I don't know why you would ever believe I would cheat on you! I would never do such a thing! You know that!"

Zane then sat up and turned around. Tears fell down my face. I was upset, angry, and desperate.

"You mean that?"

He then walked over to me. I looked at my feet and the floor. Tears streamed down my face in anger. I couldn't get the words I wanted out.

"Yes..!"

My voice trembled and my hands shook like earthquakes. Then something warm and rough held up my hands. I looked up and saw Zane blushing. I smiled and kissed him.

He was surprised but I knew he liked it.  It was kinda becoming normal.

~Time Skip~

Cake's P.O.V
"Your free to go now."

"Are you serious? I..I can go?"

"Yes."

"Thank you!"

"Don't thank me Nya~"

I hung up and looked around excited. Then I stopped, how would Zane and Aaron feel now?

Knowing them they probably fixed things right? I guess I would have to see.

I quickly walked back to the house. I walked in the door and saw Garroth and Kawaii~Chan doing hola dancing?

It made me smile. I headed passed them and up the winding stairs.

"Zane? Aaron? Guys I'm sorry I just-"

I walked into Zane's room and found them both asleep on Dante's bed. They were adorable together. I guess they really did make up.

I walked over to them and stood at there heads. I brushed Zane's hair over his eye. His mask didn't cover his mouth but was only slightly below it. He hugged Aaron's arm like a child and his stuffed animal.

My feet carried me over to the other side of the bed where Aaron laid peacefully. I moved a piece of hair out of the way of his eye. He had his arm over Zane's body, pulling him close to him, as if he wanted to make sure nothing harmed him.

Cute. Perfect Two. That's what I call them. Cus that's what they are. The Perfect two.
____________________

Hey guys Cake here! Now you can all probably tell who the "boss" is. Well I'm not gonna tell you. Anyways! I hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to leave a like and a comment for more! And I'll see you in the next chapter! BU-BOIII!!!