boreing morning

I woke up to see Eric next to me. Now i was really hungry. So i got up and went down stairs and made me a bowl of Lucky Charms. I started eating and after i was done went back up stairs and sat on the couch and got on facebook. Do remberer when i said i'm popular? yes so i havnt got you facebook in two days but i had 49 messages, 109 notfications, and 16 friend requests i was so popular. I was on facebook for an hour until i saw Eric move. I logged out and looked at him he turned to me half way asleep and looked at me and smilied he held his hands out for me i stood up and walked and sat on his stomiage i said "I love you so much." i kissed him softly for 5 seconds and someone walked by us i ignored them and kepted kissing Eric. They walked out the door slowly but they locked it before they walked out i laughed and Eric was laughing with me. I just love his face he is so handsome. All of a sudden i was under him and i pushed him off and got back on top of him kissed him quickly and got up. I said "Maybe next year when i get to know you okay i promise." he nodded 'Yes' and i kissed him roughly as i got on top of him and pulled his hair for 30 seconds. i got off of him and said "I just had to." he laughed and i blushed and said "You wanna take pictures together?" he nodded 'Yes' and i got under the covers and took pictures he looked so cute in all pictures but not me. He heard my thoughts and said "You look beatiful." he kissed me i took a picture while we were. I am so in love with him i cant wait for the furture. I heard a knock and i said "Who is it?" they said "Stashia and its imporant." i got up and walked out the room and said "Whats wrong?" she said "Dont tell anyone not even my boyfriend okay?" i nodded 'Yes' and she said "I'm pregant and i'm having twins and it's a boy and a girl like Jamera and i am a mouth old like her." i replied "I am so happy for you thats cool." i hugged her and Chauncey came over to us and she told him what she told me and he kneed down and kissed her stumach and he got back up and kissed her. I walked in the room and looked at Eric and started crying. He walked over to me and asked "Whats wrong Mist?" i replied "Everyone is h-having a b-baby and their s-so h-happy." he replied "Soon we are gonna have a baby and be together forever okay? Dont worry so much." he kissed my forhead and i closed my eyes and stopped crying as i felt his warm lips. I looked at him and said "Tomorrows Chrismas." he smilied at me he said "I know your gonna love what i bought you." i yelled "Dont tell me!" he laughed as i walked away he grabed my waist he wispered in my  ear"I cant wait to be a dad." i giggled as he bit my ear and he added "I love you so ******* much." he grabed me more tighter i moaned as bit my neck i grabed his face closer to my neck and he stopped and went to lock the door he came back and bit my neck i pulled his face closer again he suck some of my blood but had it under control not alot though a little at a time i was panting and he stopped and turned me around and kissed me roughly he shoved me against the wall as he kissed me his hands still on my waist we stopped when my phone rang i picked it up and said "Hi mom." and she said "Hi honey i was checking on you but i have to go okay love you bye." and said the samething she hung up and Eric likted the blood off my neck. I said "I am hungry let me eat really quick okay?" i walked out the door and thought of what to eat i was hurgry.