Scott

I got up to answer the door, it was Scott. I let him in. He wasnt freezing

because he was a werewolf but i still let him in and my friends know him but they didnt know he was werewolf. They said "Hey Scott." he said "Hey guys i've missed you." they said "We did too." i said to Eric "Can we go up stairs and have some perivace?" he nodded 'Yes' and i walked up stairs and into my room. He sat on the bed and he looked at my body as i shut the door and locked it. I jumped in his lap and kissed him and said "I missed you Scott." he said "It was only 2 days ago." i said "Thats a long time to me." i kissed him as he layied his back on the bed. I said "Were have you been most of the time?" he replied "My family and umm your in a bikni, Why?" i replied "I just went swimming and why did you ask?" he replied "Because you look so sexy." i blushed and kissed him and said "I love you and miss you so much." he replied "I love you and miss you too baby." i said "You still want to call me baby?" He replied "Yes, what, i cant?" i replied "Did i say that Scott wait i mean honey boo boo." i giggled and he said "So you call me honey boo boo and i call you baby?" i nooded 'Yes' and kissed him. He rubbed up and down on my back and i moaned and i said "Why did you come?" he replied "To spin time with you baby." i smilied and he kissed me with love. I still miss him i want him back but at the same time i love Eric and all of a sudden i was under Scott. I said "Scott get up." he got up and he helped me up and then held my waist. I kissed him once i got on my tipy toes. He slammed me against the wall. I stopped and said "You get out really quick so i can change?" he nodded and walked out and shut the door. I hurried up and got dressed and said "You can come back in now." he opened the door and came in and he locked it. I said "Can we talk for a mintue?" he said "Yes anything." i sat down and he sat next to me. I said "Umm i am pregant from Eric." he started crying and i said "Why are you crying?" he wasnt crying like a girl but tears were going down his checks. He said "Because you wont be human anymore." i said as i wiped away his tears "He said i could chose if i wanted to." he stopped and kissed me roughly. I kissed back and he held my stomach and i wispered "Wish i was pregant by you Scott." he kissed my ear and bit it. He said "You could of and i could of been a dad." i laughed and kissed him and someone was at the window. He said "Thats my sisters." they opened the window and came in and one of the said "My name is Samantha i am 14." the other one said " I am Kamia and i am 16." the other said "Are name is Ariel and we are 18." i said "My name is Misti and i am 18." i smilied and he said "This is my friend and remberer i uset to leave the house all the time, remberer?" they nodded 'Yes' and giggled. We talked and he left but before he did i kissed him. I layied on the bed and watched Tv and my show was on tonight which was Teen Wolf. I watched Tv and smelled food i decided to go down stairs and see what they where cooking. All i know is it smells good.