Morning light

I woke up and got out of bed. I looked out the window and saw the sunrise i was beatiful and it was like a rainbow. I loved watching the sunrise until someone kissed my neck were Eric bit me i turned around to see Eric i told him "We dont have school today." he grabed my waist and said "Do you forgive me and will you give me a second chance?" he gave me the puppy dog face look and i said "1 Kiss means yes 2 kisses mean still mad but okay 3 kisses means i want you to tell me what happen & 4 means get away from me now!" i kissed him 3 times he said "She walked to me and said if i love you i had to kiss her for 1-2 mintues and you came and saw the wrong thing and thats all. I so sorry i love y-" i kissed him because he didnt lie. I said "Can you cook breakfest for everyone please?" he nodded 'Yes' and he walked down stairs and i started getting dressed. I wore a black fit shirt, blue skiny jeans and blue and black heels. make up, earings so pretty. I walked down stairs to show Eric. I saw Eric he saw me and his eyes were wide open. I said "You like the offuit?" he said "Yes i do." i blushed i went up stairs to wake up the others and what was left was Ruben and Auderianna. I woke up Ruben and told him "Wake up your ******* girlfriend." and i walked out the room down stairs and starting eating it was good until Auderianna came down stairs. I got up and walked up stairs. When i got up stairs towards the room something pushed me towards the ground i looked up. She had green eyes and blue hair she said "You stole my boyfriend." i replied "Who are you?" she replied "I am Eric's EX GIRLFRIEND."