Plan worked

Courtney's POV

Now that Olivia and Mari knew, it helped me stay a little calm, but I was still scared shitless about how everyone else was going to react.

I looked over to see the girls walking into the living room headed straight towards me. "We've got an idea" "ok, what is it" "we thought, that if you guys just straight out told them, that they might get upset. So if we trick them into thinking it just started it could work." "Ok and how do we do that"

Shayne's POV

Courtney had told me about the girls plan, and even though it wasn't the best plan it could work so I agreed to try it.

"Who wants to play truth or dare for smosh games!" Mari yelled, everyone came down so we decided to make a giant game with everyone in it.

"Ok" lasercorn started to do the intro for the video and explain how we were all making a giant game of truth or dare for Game Bang!

Courtney's POV

We started playing and Ian went first he chose truth so he grabbed a piece of paper from the truth jar. "What's the worst thing you've ever done for a video? Well one time I took a soup shower witch was very gross, I literally poured cans of soup on my head." "Yeah that was gross" Anthony added

"Ok Flitz your turn" "well I'm gonna do a dare" he said "I dare you to eat a entire spoonful of hot sauce." He looked at the camera and was clearly scared since we new he didn't like hot stuff. "Let's do it!" After Flitz did his dare it was my turn.

"I'll do a dare!!" I shouted "kiss the person to your left" we had planned to do that so Shayne would be to my left. "Nooooo!" I said sarcastically I leaned over to him and pecked his lips then pulled away still looking at him and slowly leaned back in and kissed him again.

Everyone looked at us with smiles and we new our plan had worked.