Love That Could Last Forever [BoyxBoy]

Chapter One: Welcome To The Year 2011

I watched the "Welcome to Minnesota" sign fly by and I got that same feeling I always got when I came to a new town, excitement and dread. I was excited because I got to see new things but I also dreaded the new people, it seems like in the last hundred years people have lost their dignity more and more. It is a shame because fifty years ago kids didn't let their essences be shown and do half the things they do now, those were good days but now I'm in the decade of the undignified.

I drove to the high school to go sign up and check it out and the other students. Once I got there I parked next to a black jeep and I got out but not before some blonde hair boy yelled at me

"Hey don't scratch the Jeep, I just got it repainted!"

I pulled my sunglasses off and I said leaning against my car

"I didn't scratch your Jeep, I didn't even touch it, so cool it"

He looked at me with his deep green eyes fueled with anger

"Do you know who I am?"

I smile a lazy smile and I said not fazed a bit

"No but I'm new so I probably wouldn't anyway, so who are you Angry Eyes?"

Kendall Knight, captain of the hockey team"

he growled.

"And who are you?"

"James Diamond"

I replied, smirking at him. He looked me up and down, and then looked at my car.

"A Mustang won't do you much good in the winter"

He said after a moment. I shrugged.

"As long as it get's me from point A to point B, I'm happy"

I replied. He rolled his eyes at me, most likely thinking I was stupid. I sighed and looked towards the building.

"What direction is the office in?"

"Go through the double doors on the other side of the building, it's right at the entrance"

He said in a surprisingly helpful tone. I smiled at him and reached into my car to get my back pack. I slung it over my shoulder and turned to him.

"Thanks, eyebrows."

I smirked when I heard Kendall hiss and I walked to the office, gliding my feet quietly and I let my eyes drift around the school. I have been to high school so many times that if I wanted to I could graduate in two days, that is the bad part about being sixteen for the rest of your life, you can never leave school.

I smiled when I saw the office sign and I open the door to it. I walked in and the first thing I saw was a boy with dark brown hair with a nametag that said "Logan Mitchell" sitting in one of the chairs. I knew from one look at him he was a class A nerd, which for the first time in a hundred years, I wanted to be friends with someone like him. So I put on my best smile and I walked straight towards him, holding out my hand when I was close enough to him.

"Hi I'm James Diamond"

He looked at me shocked but he still took my hand in his and shook it, saying

"H-Hi I'm Logan"

My smiled widen and I couldn't help but say, pointing to his nametag

"I know, your tag gives it away"

Logan blushed and he stuttered out

"Y-Yeah, I-I kinda f-forgot"

I shook my head and I said, still smiling