A Price Has To Be Paid

I didn't know what to really do. I just stared at Jack like he was some venomous snake. Because in all honesty, he is one. He's the worst. And why he came back into my life, I have no idea. But I don't like it. And where is Angry Eyes? Why am I in a black garden? There is nothing here but dead flowers. Is this what I think about when I pass out? Or did I even pass out? So many questions I don't even have the answers to.

"Where the fuck are we, asshole?" I growled out, standing up from the ground I don't remember falling on. The last thing I remember is talking to Logan about the baby. Oh...And then it got dark and this guy popped in. Like he is the first face I want to see when I close my eyes. Hell, he's not even in the top hundred. Or thousand...

"Well, we are stuck in what most would call in between life and death," His smirk deepened noticeably. "And I just happened to figure out how to do it mentally. Which makes you and I stuck in this world for as long as I wish for." The evil twinkle in his eyes as he said this, made my blood boil to burning heights. I wanted to kill him. He was doing this for one reason, and I know why. He couldn't get over Angry Eyes. And if he couldn't have him, no one can.

Well that's not happening. No way in hell am I letting Jackass get anywhere near my baby or Angry Eyes. I will die before that happens.

"Well as long as you are stuck here too," I leaned against a dead tree, tucking my arms behind my head. "I'm good. I could stay here for the rest of my lifetime." I know I was lying through my teeth, but I couldn't let him think he was bothering me. Because if he knows that, than who knows what he'll do. But is it necessarily better? I mean this could piss him off too. Fuck. Why didn't I think of it before? Now I could put my family in even more danger.

And the darkness that surrounded his eyes were proof of it. He's up to something. I don't know what the hell it may be. But it probably includes hurting my baby. Or someone close to me. And that's the horrific part. I can't do anything if he's the one controlling this. I didn't even know he was this strong in power. He's a newborn, they aren't this strong ever...Something is off about Jack Mason. Other than being a psychopath, he had more to him. He has not only one, but two powers, which is already rare enough. But he can do this to me and him, too. Which only makes me wonder...

What is Jack Mason made out of?

"I'm not staying here, Jamie. I got someone to take care of in New York, and a baby to get rid of." The minute those words left his mouth, I already had him on the ground. I didn't have no mercy for him, either. I put everything I had in each punch, kick, and swing I made at his body. I don't think I've ever been so angry in my life. I just couldn't stop. I couldn't even think. The only thing that moved was my body, which was doing everything in it's power to beat Jack to death. And maybe even farther than that...

He will not touch my baby. He will not hurt my child. Not unless I'm good and gone. I will fight with my whole heart and soul. But I don't even know if that will help. I need to wake up. I need to warn Angry Eyes. No, I need to take him away from New York. To somewhere safe. If there is even a place. Jack seems to know everything now days.

But before I could take another swing at his face, he was gone. Poof. Like he was never there. I don't understand what is happening. We aren't genies, we are Immortals. We can't go poof! Unless we figure out how to mentally put someone in between life and death. Like Jack just did...And now he is out to kill my baby.

I let out an angered scream, and I started hitting the dead grass with my fists. The tears then came, and I still didn't stop. I felt a certain wave of pain, that I have never felt before. I felt useless. I can't do a damn thing to save them. I have to sit here and wait as Jack goes to kill my child. I let out another shout, but this time, it came out chocked. It was a mixture of my tears and the voice I can't seem to find. My mind was whirling with thoughts. But not a single plan as of how. How I can actually get out of this place? Time was ticking and I don't even know if there is any actually left.