KABANATA ISA

Blind Item: Isang guwapo at sikat na singer-composer, nakipagkalas sa long-time non-showbiz girlfriend niya.

'Yan ang mababasang headline sa mga pahayagan at mapapanuod sa mga showbiz news nitong mga nakaraang linggo. Kahit hindi sabihin kung sino ang singer-composer na iyon ay alam na ni Hershel kung sino ito.

Ito ay walang iba kung 'di ang five years boyfriend niya na si Thyrone Rilley Montemayor o Thrill kung tawagin ito sa showbiz. And yes. Their five years relationship is fucking officially done. As in end. Wala na. Nada. Babush na.

Being a rockstar's girlfriend. Sanay na siya sa mga ganoong news. Balita na sinasabing hiwalay na sila. Na kesyo napipilitan lang si Thrill na manatili sa non-showbiz girlfriend niya dahil kapatid ito ng bestfriend at drummer nito sa banda na si Herb Balbuena.

But this time it is real.

They're officially broke up. And she was the one who really dumped him.

It happened two months ago, nang may lumabas na blind item about sa isang guwapong singer-composer ng isang banda na may lihim daw na relasyon sa nakasama nitong isang magandang aktres sa music video nito. Panay ito ang laman ng mga lintik na showbiz columns, magazines, newpapers, websites and tv networks.

Hindi na sana ito papansinin ni Hershel kung hindi lang lumabas ang mga litrato ng mga ito na may nakakaimbiyernang caption pa:

Thrill and Mindy secretly dating at a five star hotel in Makati after shooting their music video...

Happy couple, Thrill and Mindy first pictures together while leaving the MOA Arena after the anniversary concert of the 'THIEF'!

THIEF is the name of their band. It's stands for their initial names. T is for Thrill's name, their lead vocalist. H is for Herb, their drummer. I is for Iñigo, their bassist. E is for Elliot their guitarist. And lastly, F for Fabio, their keyboardist.

Sure enough, there was a photo of Thrill Montemayor, looking dashingly handsome in his usual black leather jacket, ripped pants and his black boots. Beside him is the daringly, gorgeous as hell, lady in red tight dress with a matching perfectly balayage ombré blonde hair, Mindy Swain.

Hershey couldn't took off her shoot-to-kill eyes from her screen's laptop. Gusto niya nang basagin ang screen nito. Lalo na nang makita niya ang isa pang litrato na katabi nito na lalong nagpainit ng ulo niya.

She saw a picture of her. Groggy. Wearing her bunny designed pajamas, her bunny fluffy slippers and her bed-hair-bad-hair day looked--- because she had been stupid enough to open her condo unit's door to some desperately moved reporters who wanted to get a scoop from her side about her break up from a hot two-timer boyfriend handsome rockstar.

There are three lesson she learned from having a showbiz boyfriend. First, is to be numb from all the news, unless you had enough and found them they are real and not a hoax anymore. Second, is to take down all you social accounts. Facebook, Twitter, snapchat and even google mail account that can make you upset, because of some bashed messages from a 'we-know-all' fans of your showbiz boyfriend. And third, never open your door at five o'clock in the morning without wearing a make up and not having a rebonded-like hair for the reporters not to steal you in your worst fucking state.

And there's another reason why she decided to end her relationship with Thrill... And she don't want to think about it anymore.

"Hershel!" She heard a loud bang from her unit's door, and she knew already who's that freaking psycho knocking and shouting outside her unit. "I know you're in there. I saw your ugly car in the parking area."