Prologue or what you humans would call the beginning

I stood there, watching the people around me. "Who needs them? They're weak... Prey....Nothing more than mere cattle." I thought to myself as I watched some people pass by. I licked my fangs a bit. They were tingling. All this fresh meat was in front of me and I couldn't have a small nibble. I looked at my demon scroll. A demon scroll thousands of years ago, was an actual scroll, but now to keep up with technology, it's a tablet. Angels have scrolls too, called Heaven books. They are also modern tablets. However, the Heaven book is more powerful. With that, angels can watch over anyone they please. Sadly, demons don't have access to this technology. My name is Yami Crusade. I'm a demon. You probably know this, but human who's reading this, I don't care. You can deal with me repeating myself. You're lucky I can't come over there and do... well.. stuff! Anyways...I was sent here to the human world as punishment. I dishonored the king of Hell in some way. Now I'm here on Earth, doing jobs until my sentence is up. Which would be a lot easier.... If I hadn't had my powers taken away... All I have are my wings, tail, and fangs. No powers or magic.

I licked my trembling fangs again. "Hmm. Let's see... The first mission I have is...Oh...this is interesting. Students seem to be disappearing at a school... and I need to check it out and destroy the demon responsible... Thanks Lucifer... this job will be sooo easy. If I HAD MY POWERS YOU IDIOT!" I threw the tablet on the sidewalk, then picked it back up. Being a magical artifact, it didn't have a scratch, but I did cause a scene in front of those annoying humans... not that I care. Wait.... How the Hell am I supposed to go to a school without humans suspecting anything... Sigh... I'm sure I'll think of something..