4. Wait a Moment Here

You took a sip from your beer and sat it in your lap. He had just hit on you. On the day you two just met. Why was he staring?

"You know, we've met before right?" He asked.

"Um. No. No I didn't. Why don't you clarify?" You suggested.

"Because, what you'd want me to tell you could kill you." He admired and you laughed.

"Yeah right." You testified.

"I'm serious (your name)." He defended. You were amazed. Wait no you were starstruck.
A crossroads demon who happened to be the King of Hades and yet he's protecting you. Out of all things and people him. This struck you as weird and Crowley sighed.

"I asked Death a solid. To put up a mental wall to separate you from the things that happened to you when Lucifer was in charge of Hell." He told you parts.

"I don't know what to say." You admitted. You had no idea how old you truly were and yet, didn't look a day over twenty-two.

"I know darling." He pitied.

"Are you pitying me?" You asked offended. His face tensed up.

"No no. It isn't like that." He tried to clean up his mess.

"How are you not truly the enemy?" You questioned again.

"(Your name)!" He snapped and you stopped. He realized what he had done and the color flushed from his face.

"Once the King of Hell, always the King of Hell. Stay away." You were livid.

"(Your name)." He said sadder. You pointed at him as you shut your trunk. He stayed standing where you left him.
You got into the car, slamming the door also scaring Crowley and drove off. You sped to a motel and salted the doors and windows. You had your things and this seemed like your best opportunity. Or at least you hoped.