Chapter 2: Dumb Mullet Boy

Ehhh so much positive feedback thank you so much! I'm so sorry for not updating sooner I've just been doin lots of things- if you have any fan art you want me to show in chapter Just send it too me or tag me in a fan art chapter!
-SH~

After Lance relieved himself of his.....problem..He went to the main room where Keith went. Everyone else was already there. Lance hoped it wasn't awkward between him and Keith. He noticed Keith eating quietly, he sits across from him, he takes peeks at him as he eats his food. Finally Keith notices, "Yo Lance why do you keep staring at me?" Pidge, Hunk and Shiro look over. Pidge and Hunk quietly laugh and talk to themselves. "u-Uh Dude I wasn't looking at you I was looking at...at..Space you Stupid Haired Mullet Boy!" Keith growls and he grabs Lance by his shirt and he pulls his face close to his own. Lance blushes as Keith stares him down. The two do that for awhile until he pushes him back. Lance notices a small smirk on Keith's face as he sits down. Lance quickly eats and he rushes to his room. He kneels to his legs and he blushes into them. "Fuck...That was really hot...I think I may be in love with him!"

It was a few hours later a knock was on his door. Lance walks up to it and it was Pidge and Hunk. "Yo Lance can we talk to you~?" They sneak in and they sit on his bed. Hunk laughs and he points at Lance. "Are you and Keith like together?!" Lance jumps back and he hits the wall, he gets up and he rubs his head. "Me?! Like that asshole no way in hell!" Lance groans and he sits by Pidge, she puts her arm around Lances shoulder. He looks at her and she wiggles her eyebrows at him. He blushes, and he gets up. "Y-You two get out I have to do...Lance stuff!" They snicker and run out of the room leaving the big red bunch that is Lance to himself in his room.

After sleeping for awhile, he is still caught with the fact that he might be gay. No way he likes boys....Lance knows he likes girls. He walks out of his room and he runs into Allura. He didn't feel like he usually did when around he was around her. "Hey Allura." She smiles and she tilts her head. "Lance are you alright?" She puts her hand on Lances shoulder. "Wanna talk about it?" She smiles at him. Lance shakes his head and he runs off. Leaving Allura confused, she chuckles and her little friends run up to her. They tell her what was happening. It made her laugh. "Poor Lance...He doesn't even understand. Maybe We can help him." She walks off to her room.

"Lance.....LANCE GET YOUR BLUE ASS UP!" He wakes up and he bonks heads with Keith, he fell asleep onto the table. "K-K-Keith?!" He blushes and he stands up.Keith points to the training room. "We are doing some group training. Cmon!" He walks off, once out of the room he meets with Shiro. "Why are you teasing him Keith?" The mullet styled boy laughs. "Because he doesn't even realize he is in love with me!" Shiro sighs in disappointment. They walks to the training room.

"LANCE LEFT! WAIT NO R-" Lance yells as he shocked by the invisible wall. "Pidge if you keep doing this I'm literally going to crush all of your tech." He glares at her. She growls "If you do that I'll shave your head move right!" He sighs and gets past the maze. Meeting Shiro, Hunk and Keith. Keith was laughing his ass off and Hunk as well. Shiro was facepalming and sighing. "Y-Your hair!" Lance looks up and he blushes as his hair was terribly messed up. He fixes it and he hits Keith and Hunk on the head hard. "Shut the fuck up before i steal your shower towels." They quickly stop. Shiro chuckles quietly as he watches over them.

Ugh Shiro is space father. Sorry this was short I didn't have many ideas but I just had to update! Also I'll be changing my name!