Christ-Gays

MUST DO CHIRSTMAS DRABBLE

AND ITS A DRABBLE NOT ONE SHOT-

Everyone entered the small two-story house in the evening, Keith and Lance holding hands as they rushed into the house from the cold outside. They got in and shook of the ice and snow on their sweaters and scarfs. They walked into the main room together. Allura and Shiro making dinner and desert and being all lovey-dovey. Pidge and Hunk were decorating the tree. Coran was turning on the tv to put some Christmas music on.

Lance and Keith sit down on the couch. Keith starts to take off his scarf and gloves. Soon after Lance does as well. The two boys pull out some wrapped gifts they brought with them. Allura walks over. "Oh boys I'm glad you could make it! Are you sure you wanna be here and not with your family?" Lance chuckles. "It's fine Allura I already celebrated with my family. My family WANTED me out!" He joked. Allura looks at Keith for an answer. "Yes my mother in law was happy with us at first and then she laughed and told us to hang out with you all." The married couple looked at eachother lovingly and then back at Allura. "Oh gosh you two are too cute! I'm so happy you get to stay over!!!" She runs back to Shiro. She hugs his side. Pidge looks over. "I forgot you two got married. Let me see the rings again." They smile and show them.

"DINNER!" Screeches Shiro from the dining table. They all come and sit down and start eating. About an hour later all the food was gone. Pidge, Hunk and Allura were doing the dishes and Shiro and Lance were putting up Christmas lights. Keith was helping hold the ladder while Lance was working on the roof. Coran was spiking the eggnog.

As Lance worked, Keith admired his figure as his husband worked. He went into a daze and was woken up by Shiro when Shiro noticed the Ladder wobbling. Keith gasped and apologized. Finally after they finished Allura walked out and put a sweater over Shiros long sleeved blue shirt. The sweater was black and in stitched in green and red letters it read, "Fa la la muther fuckers" Shiro questions the choice of words to Allura. She noted, "Pidge made it for you." She smiled and walked inside with him. Keith and Lance bursting out into laughter when they noticed the back read "Belongs to Space Mom" with a heart on it.

Suddenly, Pidge ran outside and quickly made a snowball, she threw it at Keith. He looked shocked at first but then he glared at her. He made one himself and threw it at Pidge they went into a war. Pidge with Allura. (Allura walked outside to check what was going on.) Keith was with Lance. The two husbands started on her until the four were tired out.

Keith and Lance volunteered to clean up. Pidge and Allura looked at eachother in sync and grinned. They ran inside suspiciously. Lance ignored and started to clean up. Keith helped. After they were done they walked up to the door and wiped all the snow off eachother. When they stepped inside they heard a little bell and they looked up.

What was there made the two blush. A single mistletoe, they blushed and looked at one another. They chuckled nervously and interlocked fingers, they leaned in and started to kiss. They both shivered from their cold lips. But their lips soon warmed up and the kiss got deeper, Keiths arms moved to around Lances neck and Lances moved to around Keiths waist. It was like if they pulled apart they would be separated forever. The two stayed like that for awhile till a loud cough was heard. It was Shiro. "If you two are gonna do that use the guest bedroom." Keith and Lance quickly pulled apart and stared at them, Shiros hands on Pidges and Hunks eyes. Pidge trying to pull them away. "Shiro I wanna see the action!" Shiro shook his head. "You're too young...where's Allura?" Allura walked down the stairs. "I was trying to get a good shot honey!" She scoffs and heads back upstairs to see the pictures. Lance and Keith laugh and walk over they all go and sit on the couch. Enjoy the time they all get to spend together.

In the meantime, Coran was drunk off his ass ON spiked eggnog while going up to peoples doors and caroling in a VERY drunk voice.

HAVE A HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!! 🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🌲🌲