17ㅣMy Amelia

I still want to thank Aya0Bad for giving me Amelia.

Meyu stares me straight in the eyes. "So how did it feel?" She asks inquisitively.

"How did what feel?" I respond honestly.

Meyu leans back with a disbelief huff. "Acting like you don't know". She adjusts herself again, sitting upright. "I mean the kiss. Serious PDA if I don't say so myself".

I'm not giving her the satisfaction. I ignore her question instead, to avoid answering it. "Just eat your food".

Meyu crosses her arms, with a mischievous gleam in her eyes, smiling playfully. "Come on. You took pleasure in that kiss. You kissed him before. Why is now different?"

Her words take me by surprise. She knows? "Wait! How did you know that we kissed before?"

Meyu grins sheepishly. "I didn't. You looked like you did. But, you just confirmed it for me".

I throw my hands up in the air, in frustration. "Great! Just perfect".

Propping herself up with her elbows she rests her chin on her fists. With a playful smirk plastering itself on her face. "So how was the kiss?"

I scoff. "I enjoyed it now eat your food. I don't want to talk about it," I quickly change the subject to not indulge myself in this ridiculous and childish behaviour.

"Okay okay, I'll eat," she puts her hands up in a defensive motion. Meyu picks up her fork and trials it around to pick up the noodles of the spaghetti. Before she take a bite, without looking at me, blurts out, "So you're saying he's a good kisser?" She shoves the food in her mouth, keeping a straight face.

I scrunch my fists turning them white, with getting my teeth. "Meyu, I told you-"

Some random chick, that I've never met or seen before, interrupts me. I have to admit, she has long pretty Raven hair with the tips dyed dark purple that rests on her shoulders. Her countenance has a flawless beauty. Her natural skin looks so smooth with an light olive brown. A darker hazel eyes of an innocent red panda. Very slender with a slight pear shape body. [It's all about that bass no treble. Sorry] She's a very beautiful girl, from anyone's point of view.

She waves to Meyu. "안녕. Hi Meyu!"

Meyu waves back smiling. "Hello. Pull up a chair. Sit down". She pats the seat next to indicating where her seat will be.

"Thanks," the stunning girl smiles, taking a seat in front of Meyu.

"Um..." I clear my throat to get Meyu's attention. She looks over to me, sitting there complacent and not understanding my predicament of who the bloody Hell is this girl. I nod towards the girl in front of me. 'Who is she, Meyu? Meyu, who is she?' Confusion settles down on her face at first, until she realises what I'm hinting at.

Meyu makes a clap with her hands to get our full attention. "Oh. Almost forgot. Haha. This is Aya. She's my best friend". She gestures to both is as she says our names. "Aya meet Butterfly. Butterfly meet Aya".

I look at her with a strange look of 'What?' "Butterfly?"

Meyu cheekily smiles at me, making her eyes disappear. "Everyone knows your name. So, your nickname is Butterfly".

Leaning back in my chair, I fold my arms. "Why?"

"Because that's what Hoseok calls you?" She states as more of a question than an answer, while she shrugs in response.