Chapter 3

Princeton prov:

Ariana was a nice girl. She had a really good sense of humor, you don't find that a lot in girls and I liked it. We'd left her friend Skylar and my boy Ray to converse by the scene of the crash; I could see that he liked her cause right before we left he was holding her hand.

She didn't look that interested though which must have been kind of weird for him as he has girls throwing themselves left, right and center at him.

Ariana and I had gone to get some Malibu for later on's festivities, which were bound to be interesting if Ray Ray still gonna try and impress Skylar.

Ray Ray prov:

When I leaned in to kiss her, I wasn't half near expecting a reaction like that. She didn't even let me kiss her, she pulled away and looked like she was about to slap me.

I just made such a fool out of myself, I should've got to know her first, once someone said "if she's worth it, so is time" and she definitely was worth it, but i've just blown it now and things are about to get real awkward.

Skylar Prov:

"Did you really just try and kiss me after you almost made me roadkill?" I asked angrily.

He covered his face embarrassed. I'm so mad right now, I shouldn't of led him on like that, I should've told him straight I wasn't interested as soon as he started talking all that nonsense about destiny and whatever.

On top of that Ariana had legged it with Princeton to God knows where, I hope they weren't doing anything nasty. My mind shivered at that thought, Ariana's not that kind of girl anyway.

"You tempted me," Ray had finally said after walking in circles about 10 times.

"Tempted you?" I questioned.

"Yes, believe it or not you're very tempting," he was using an argumentative tone. Two could play that game.

"Believe it or not, what's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you obviously don't know how beautiful you are if you're surprised that I'm into you!"

Woah. When he said that he shouted, like I'd just hit him or something; I was standing there speechless, did he really just call me beautiful? I don't get that a lot, I don't get that ever.

It was sweet of him to say that but it didn't change my feelings towards him in the slightest. He walked of to his car and leaned on it with his back facing me. The pain of rejection.

It was getting a bit too awkward to handle so I texted Riley, who went back inside as soon as he knew I was alright, and told him I was coming to get a drink.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked Ray, trying to kill the negative vibe.

He said nothing so I shrugged and went inside. I walked in and saw Riley going hard on his Xbox; he looked so hot, that was the only guy for me, even though he was older and no one even knew I had a crush on him.

I went to the fridge and got myself a bottle of Dr Pepper then I walked back out. Prince and Ariana were back and they were all talking, probably about what just happened between me and Ray. Ariana ran over to me and I took her wrist and slapped it lightly.

"Bad girl, stop running away from mommy," I said jokingly.

"I'm a bad girl? You rejected the Rayan Lopez. Honey, are you BLIND? But anyway, since we're all going to the same club we're all carpooling."

She led me over to the car and Ray was still looking all sulky, whereas Princeton looked happy as hell, what had they been up to?

"Riding in the car that almost killed me, woopty doo," I said sarcastically when I'd buckled my seatbelt.

Once we were all buckled up, we set off for the club.