[S1] Episode One

[S1] Episode One

j a h l e n

"Really, Zach? Up until now you haven't picked a date! To be honest with you, I've picked out so many dates but you denied all of them

"Really, Zach? Up until now you haven't picked a date! To be honest with you, I've picked out so many dates but you denied all of them. You're going to put up lame excuses just to not held the wedding," I told my long time fiancé, Zach LaVine.

He shook his head and placed down the glass that he drank on. "What the hell, Jahlen? I'm not denying our wedding. It's just that–" then I cut him off, "Just because you don't want to marry me?! Is there someone else?!"

Zach was about to say something else until my mom says something first, "Jahlen Smith and Zach LaVine, stop fighting! Don't you see your daughter is here?"

That shut us up. I rolled my eyes and passed by him.

"I'm Jahlen Smith, 22 year old fiancé of Zach LaVine from the Minnesota Timberwolves. We've been together since junior high school, I got the ring but the wedding isn't planned. Like, ugh."

m a r i a

I tapped Tionne's shoulders as I walked at the back of her

I tapped Tionne's shoulders as I walked at the back of her. I love being here in Tionne and Devin's house because I love spending time with my goddaughter, Ryleah Booker. She's the cutest thing that you'll ever see! Well, yeah aside from Jahlen and Zach's kid and Aaniyah and Kevin's.

"Hey, Maria. What brings you here? Leah is at mom's house because mom and dad misses her so much," she said as I sat in front of her in their comfortable sofa. I pouted when she said that my favorite girl isn't here, "I was really hoping that she's here though but whatever."

Me and Tionne chatted for a while about the other WAGS and our friends there. Aaniyah Durant and Jahlen Smith are our main girls. Maybe y'all are wondering why am I close to the "Queen WAGS?" Well, because me and Tionne are best friends since college and Devin and Andrew, my boyfriend, are great friends because of their moms.