[S1] Episode Four

[S1] Episode Four

j a z z l y n

Me, Kam, and Estienne left after the cat fight

Me, Kam, and Estienne left after the cat fight. Actually we all left because if we didn't, this will be a super long night and the paparazzi might find us and the newspaper will say, "The Sports Writer, Jazzlyn Huff, having a commotion together with the other WAGS. Is this what she'll be writing on her paper works?" I don't want to to happen and ruin my reputation.

"But really, Tionne started it. If it wasn't for her joking the humorless joke, none of this will happen," Estienne said as she started her car that we're using.

I pursed my lips and nodded, "It was a lame joke, I don't know why they laughed with that joke."

There was a silence on the car while we're on the way to Kam's condominium because she said that she's going to let us taste her delicious dish—we didn't ate in the restaurant, appetite's gone. Note, Kamaria is a great chef so we its okay for us not to eat dinner there.

The beep of Estienne's phone break the ice. All of us looked at her as she checked her phone. "Fuck this management."

-

"Storm's coming. And let me tell you this, it happened to Kamaria before. We have no tracks on who is the one making this."

-

k a m a r i a

"What do you mean? We all know she can't do that," Draymond Green, my boyfriend, stared at me with disbelieve

I rolled my eyes. I can't believe that my own boyfriend doesn't trust me instead he trusts on the opponent. "Yes, its Tionne. We all know that she's the richest among us and also the most powerful. Don't you remember what she did to me? To us?"

Dray puts his arm around my shoulder and massaged it–as if it could help. "You don't have the proof to make sure that she's the one who did it."

"But I can feel that she's the one who made this stuff. Can't you see it? Are you blind, Dray?" I shoved past him as he groaned.

As I go up to our bedroom in his house, he said, "Someday you'll say to me that she didn't do it."

-

"I hate the fact that Estienne's going through the same problem that I did. Tionne will really pay for this but Dray doesn't allow me...... Oh, why do I even need his permission to do so?"

-

e s t i e n n e

"No it can't be

"No it can't be. I will never break up with Jimmy and that's final!" I shouted angrily at my manager.

"Then if you don't, say good bye to your modeling career," she smirked and left the meeting room.

I slammed my fist on the table and dropped my head, thinking of what can happen if I just burst in our apartment in Chicago and say, 'Hey babe, I'm breaking up with you.' Sounds weird right? And I will not do that because first of all, I am not like that and second, I love Jimmy with all my heart and I can't bear to think that we're not together anymore.

After minutes of thinking, I decided to text Jahlen.

To: Jahlen Smith
     hey. uhm i was just wondering if we could meet somewhere?

-

"Please help me."

-