Chapter 3

Hopefully this is good....?

P.o.v pete

"Hey Elisa, Patrick leave yet?" I asked when she picked up the phone. "Yes he did!! He's not there yet??" She exclaimed, sounding worried. "How long ago?" I asked, getting worried myself. "20 minutes!"

He should be here by now... "Ok I'll call him." I said, and hung Up. And I did just that, but his phone went straight to voicemail.

If he doesn't get here in ten minutes, I'm calling the police. That man has been through too much, and I swear to god if anything else happens.

P.o.v Patrick

The unknown assailants threw me into the back seat of a car, and I couldn't even lift my head. I was beyond dizzy, my vision blurring and confusion suddenly striking me. I felt my breathing increase and I turned my head to try and face the driver and his buddy, but pain shot through my spine. "H-hey..." I let out in a pained voice. "Don't talk." A gruff voice next to me growled. I didn't even know anyone else was in the back with me.

"P-please... Where... Are u t-taking me?" I asked weakly. Closing my eyes gently, and opening them again, the blurriness never leaving. They ignored me though, continuing on with a conversation so distant-sounding to my damaged ears. "Yeah.... We need... Ian... Get back to the ship... In forest... Destroy... LA." I only caught bits of their conversation, and fear hit me, flowing through my veins and pumping my heart with adrenaline.

I glanced at the man next to me, and when he wasn't looking, I slowly reached up to the door handle, my fingertips touching the cold metal. "Hey!! Rick, stop him!!" The driver shouted. And rick shot his eyes to me. I pulled the handle, but rick's arms wrapped around me before I could pull it. "No!!!" I screamed, thrashing in his tight grip. He hugged me from behind, holding my hands to my chest in an X. I kicked my legs, and the second man from the passenger seat crawled into the back, causing the driver to swerve, and for the second time today, the car lost all control, and it spun, and spun for what seemed like ages but was only seconds, the car going off the mountain road we were traveling on.