one

HARRY

"nothing under 1M" I said into phone as i sipped from glass of wine I was holding. My feet on my marble table have been put down in procces.

"You're being difficult Harry. They already pay you enough for much more complex cases. This is just check out system of battle school, steal some data from it and go"I chuckle as Louis speaks. What does he think I am? A cheap sell out? To work for 200K. No fucking way that is happening.

"Then let them hire someone else if it's so easy. I have more than enough money" I shrug and walk outside my office towards my living room. Some special guest is waiting for me in there.

"You're best for the job Harry. Breaking through computers and system is your speciality." he keeps on as I just smirk seeing a busty blonde dressed in absolutley nothing laying on my couch smirking right back at me.

I sit on the sofa as she climbs on top of me kissing my neck.

"Excuse me Louis I am speciality for everything. And tell them 1M or nothing. Now bye I've got some.."I say while licking my lips as her tits press onto my clothed chest. "Buissnes to attened to" as i hang up last thing I hear him say is.

"Harry Styles you will be the death of me and this country"

3 days after.

I always say. Harry Styles always gets what he wants and now he has got 1M in his pocket. Flight with my private jet to America is now finally over and I am going over my plan with my assistant who is going to help me tonight, Niall.

"So Niall have you got into their system?" i ask as i watch over map of their camp. What a useless system. How did we not win the war yet?

"Yes boss and I already hacked the cameras" he smiles and I nod.

"Good. I found the entrance in. Now remember. No killing unless it's of need. You keep the watch while i transfer all data about students onto USB stick." i explain once again amd he nods.

"Okay. We start exactly"i look at my wrist watch " about now. Go take the watch. I'll open the gate"

"Gotcha boss"

GENESIS

"Are you sure about this Naomi? What if we get caught?" i panickly say as she drags me by my hand right out of girls dorms.

"Yes Gen, Theo and Gerry are already there" she whispers back.

Apparently tonight was our drinking night. Theo and Garry got some Vodka and wiskey along with some juices from closest liquir store.

I didn't mind some drinks just the way we are getting them is highly dangerous and we could get in unlimited trouble.

I sigh and nod. I let her drag me through plants and trees while they are just ruining my face with scratches.

Finally at around 12:30 in the evening we arrive at the lake and boys are already there.

"Look who decided to show up" Theo says as I just roll my eyes and punch him lightly in the leg where he is sitting.

He gives me his charming smile and winks. "Shut the fuck up Theo"

I would never admit it but Theo was a small crush if mine. He was so pretty it just makes me look like a potato.
(theo on top)

I sit next to him as Garry and Naomi sit opposite of us.

"Well gentleman. We have gathered here today-"

"Garry shut up and open the fucking bottle we don't have all night." Naomi cuts him off and he rolls his eyes bofre opening the vodka and then everyone takes how much they want. I took 1/5 of glass filled with vodka and rest orange juice. I wasn't much of a drinker.