March 4th

March 4th, 2014

It's been forever since I had my last "sight". Now they are back, and back to normal in a sense. For instance, the guy with the skull face is gone. For now at least. I'll just explain what I see now. My home room teacher, Mrs. McCay, was writing the date on the board.

I looked up to see what day it was, because the schedule changes, a man in a black trench coat, black boots, and grey hat, swung an axe at her. I looked away. In my previous journals it sounded like I was used to this. I'm not though.

At first I just wrote down what I saw and ignored them, but ever since I saw "skull face" it seemed that I can't ignore my "sights" anymore. So now, I'm trying to grow tolerant to them. It's not working out so well. As I've said, I turned away.

I looked back and the teacher was sitting down and working on some papers. No wait. Now that I think about it, "skull face" did appear to me yesterday. I was sitting in a corner of my room, crying. It was because my dad and I got in a fight over my grades and. My dad didn't believe what I said about why I didn't write down my assignments and why I didn't do my work.

So I ended up in my room crying. I kept saying they don't believe anything I say. My mom doesn't believe me either. That's why I said they. Anyway I started to get the fuzzy feeling in my head and without looking up I said go away.

I knew my "sights" would show me something that wouldn't make me feel better. The fuzzy feeling wouldn't go away so I looked up. "Skull face" was standing there and now that I think about it, he was crying too. I wonder why. Gotta go. Bell rang.