February 18th

February 18th, 2014

It's been eight days since I wrote my last journal entry and ten days since I wrote my first. I've read these journals and they're summing up to be about my "sights", which seems fine. It feels like I'm venting out some stress from stuff like school. I'm in theology right now and I just heard a door to another class creak open and shut.

I looked back towards the door and felt a fuzzy feeling inside my head. I see a guy standing in the doorway to my class. All I'm seeing is his face. Everything else is blurry. He looks like he's a teenager and he's dressed like a post apocalyptic badass. I look around and see that no one else is noticing him. I turned to face him again. He's gone. The bell rang, gotta go.

I'm back. The fuzzy feelings gone now. I get this feeling when I'm "seeing" or about to "see" things. I'm gonna point out something now. I write down what I "see" after the "sight" or "sights" happen. I just want to write it in present form. Back to the feelings. There are actually a couple of different feelings. Some are fuzzy and some are actually very painful. Gotta go again. The bell rang for class to start and my theatre teacher doesn't like it when us students use our iPads.

The bell rang once again. I'm now in the lunch room and I'm seeing all the freshman coming in. I like watching because even though we all wear the same uniform we still find a way to stand out differently. The fuzzy feelings back and I see that guy walking in the cafe with everyone and then he disappeared within the crowd.

The faculty dismissed us and now, it's off to my english class. I'm walking down the hall with my friend and I see the guy again. Leaning against the door. He turned his head and looked at me. His whole face now had one of those skull tattoos. He's starting to walk towards me. A teacher came and unlocked the door to my class room. I rushed in. Not looking back at the guy. Class is starting and I have to type later.

I found time to type and as soon as I started I looked to my right and did a mental face palm. The guy was sitting at the desk, his head resting in his hand, and he was staring at me. I'm just going to have to ignore him. I started having "sights" just recently but they have never been this consistent. This is ridiculous. Gotta go. I'm risking getting my iPad being taken away from me. This is probably the last update until tomorrow.