Chapter Three

Ariana's P.O.V

  Great. Niall, Liam, and..somebody I had never seen before. He must be new, but how was he already friends with Liam and Niall.

"Hey, I'm Harry." He smiled at me just before Liam nudged him.

"Don't talk to her, she's trouble, fucks every boy she sees." He warned.

I rolled my eyes and shooky head, not even bothering to reply.

"Oh.." Harry mumbled, looking at me.

"Off you go, whore." Niall pushed me into the nearby lockers and made me hit my head. I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming at him.

Harry's P.O.V

"She doesn't seem that bad.." I shrug after the girl had left. "What's her name anyway?"

"She seems innocent doesn't she?" Zayn laughed. "It's all part of her plan to get in your bed, don't let her fool you for one second. Oh, her name is Ariana."

"Ariana?.." I asked.

"Grande. Why do you wanna know so bad anyway?" He answered and I shrugged.

"It'd be best if you don't talk to her for now. But soon enough we can teach you how to make her life a living hell." Liam laughed, wow..

I forced a laugh. "Sounds fun."

"Oh, don't you worry..it will be." Zayn smirks at Liam and Niall.

-----------------------------

(Hey guys! I am going to try to update as much as I can ok?

5+ Votes=New chapter)