Heart

Mike woke up and Vincent wasn't in Mike's room. He looked at the time and it was 11:36pm, so he thought he had enough time to look for him. "Damn it Vincent where the hell are you?...., I'm going." Mike left and arrived at Freddy Fazbear's at 11:57pm. "Ok so I'll just wait until he calls." Mike was talking about the phone guy. "Well this isn't so ba-" *ring ring* "Umm hello hello? Hey this might be my last night talking and well you know everything so it doesn't really matter anywa- oh oh no no noooo!" "What the fuck Scott!!" Scott is the phone guy real name. "I-I guess I'll ju-just look at the cameras."  Mike look at the cameras a saw foxy, he also saw a bear, but it wasn't Freddy, it was gold, he didn't know what to do so he just closed the doors so he couldn't get in. "Holy shit just go leave I don't need you!" He pulled up the cameras and looked around. As Mike was doing this, golden Freddy somehow got in and he just sat right in front of him.
"Where did he go?!" Mike pulled down the cameras and and saw him. He scared Mike by jumping in front of him. Mike was in frozen with fear and said nothing. He sat there for a few seconds, "Why am I still alive?" He thought to himself. "Fuck it's only 1:56am and I almost died well I can't be to bothered I-I guess." Mike was flipping through cameras for about 4 hours, now. "Ugh!, 5:58 just go faster please!?" *Ding dong ding ding* "YAYYYYYY!" The kids were screaming with joy again. "*Sigh* Finally I can go!" Mike left and went home to find Vincent. "Vincent what the hell where were you?!" "I was at work." "H-How didn't you die I almost did I-I why?!" "Mick calm down I did too and I left sooner than you did, anyways what Freddy's are you working at?" "There's other ones?!" "No just kiddi-" Jeremy walked though the door in tears. "Jeremy?!, what's wrong?!" He didn't say anything he just stood there, he was holding something. "W-What's in your hand?" Mike asked, so Jeremy showed him. "Jeremy I-I." Mike didn't know what to say, but Jeremy did."I love you Mike." Mike was crying with happiness. "I love you too Jeremy."