Chapter 31: The ruin

*Maggie's point of view*
I walked back stage but didn't see Shawn anywhere. "That was an amazing song I loved it" Mahogany said hugging me really tight. "Thank you so much. Now, where's Shawn?" I ask still confused.

"He went outside. Something about having to need air"

"I'm gonna go talk to him" she nods and tells me where he went.
I walk to the door and see Shawn standing there just looking around. "Hey Shawn what's wrong?" I ask walking to him and wrapping my arms around him, he pushes me off of him and I stare at him questionably.

"What happened?" I asked "don't pretend like you don't know. You still like him" He scoffs. "Who are you talking about? What are you talking about?" I ask. "Jack fucking Gilinsky."

"What do you mean. I don't like him where did you get that from?" "Your stupid song." I roll my eyes "it wasn't about him. You're making a big deal out of nothing" I groan. "No I'm not. You know that you like him. You just don't admit that to yourself" he walks over to me grabbing my face "I thought we had something" he cried. "We do Shawn. We have something. I don't like Jack okay" he shakes his head in anger.

"I'm sorry I can't believe that" he walks away into the venue and I cry. "What just happened. Shawn is going crazy on G" Mahogany said. "Is he stupid!" I run inside the venue to be welcomed by a fist-fight. Why stop it is not like they'll listen. He's so stupid.

"Maggie what the hell? I thought you guys were together or something" she looks at me weird.