Chapter 16: Kisses goodnight

|Maggie's P.O.V|

"So you wanna sleep here?" He asks "yes that why I came." Shawn looks over at his bed and then back to the other bed who was occupied by Nash. "I'll sleep on the floor you can sleep on my bed" he says making a bed with a simple blanket.

I walked over to his bed and it smelled really good, like him almost. I thanked him and layer down on the bed trying to sleep but I couldn't. "Shawn" I whisper-yell. "Yeah?" He says as nicely as possible, but I knew I was annoying him.

"Sleep with me? I'm still scared for some reason" he stands up and walks over to the bed and lays down next to me, he wraps his arms around me. I take a minute to look at his face just to take in what he looked like.

His hair was light brown, his lips looked so smooth and pink-ish so kissable. "I can feel you staring at me" he says and chuckles softly knocking me out of my thoughts. "Sorry" he opens his eyes and looks at me staring at me for a while. He slowly leans in and brushes his lips on mine. He doesn't actually kiss me which makes me feel really weird.

"Don't do that" I say seriously "do what?" He acts innocent and brushes his hands through my hair. "This" I grab his face and brush my lips through his but instead he grabbed my face and kisses me. How do you even describe this moment. I felt sparks everywhere as cliché as this sounds it felt great. We pulled away and I blushed. I covering my face with my hands. "Don't do that it makes me feels some type of way" I say.

|Shawn's P.O.V|

"What happens now?" I ask still playing with her hair. "Good question. Let's talk about this in the morning." She says. I nod in response. She turns around her back facing my chest. Great

|Maggie's P.O.V|

"S-Shawn?" I say nervous, "yeah I know what your gonna say" I chuckle.

•••
Well okay good for you guys. Shawn you better be careful. 💕.

Let me tell you guys a secret I still don't know who Anonymous could be.

(Jk) bye😿💢😿

Edited 3|24|17 ✔️
Edited 12|29|17 ✔️