Chapter 17: What happens now?

|Maggie's P.O.V|

"Wake up" I hear someone whisper. "Wake up" I hear a little louder. Suddenly someone hits me with a pillow. "I'm up I'm up I'm up!" I scream obviously annoyed.

"Sorry you weren't waking up and we have to leave" Shawn says. "Oh. I'll go to my room now. Thanks for letting me stay here by the way" I smile. I probably look horrible right now and I kissed him yesterday, what if he doesn't like me. "No problem" I grabbed my room card and walk to the door. I walk down the hallway looking for my room number. About three or four rooms down I finally find it and slide my card until I see it turn green then I push the door open only to find Mark and Mahogany kissing. "Hey- my bad" they pull away and look at me. "Oh hey Maggie" Mark drags out. "I just came to change. You guys can continue once I'm done talking to Mahogany my best friend" I grin. Mark leaves the room without another word.

"Where were you last night?" She asks "With Shawn. I had a nightmare and went to his room. Okay let me tell you what happened" I said excitedly.

"spill" she sits down on the bed ready to listen. "So I was just you know staring at him because he's cute. Then he starts looking at me and he leans in I thought he was going to kiss me but he just brushed his lips against mine. Then I told not to do that he was all like don't do what. I did the same thing he did to me but he then actually kissed me. Then I said we'll talk about it in the morning" I explain.

"Oh my gosh! Did that really happen. But what about the plan. Do you like him a-" "slow down! About the plan I'm going to tell him and him only and then I don't know I like him. But enough about this, I need to shower so let's talk later" she nods and I grab my outfit from my suitcase and run to the bathroom. "I look horrible" I mumble. I jump in the shower and let the hot water hit my body.

|After the shower|

I put on my outfit (down, grey Calvin Klein crop top, denim ripped jeans, white adidas, sunglasses and a black dad hat)

And walk to the venue. "Hey Maggie" calls Matt, "hey Matt" I hug him. "So are you singing your song again today or something new?" He asks. "Surprise" I wink. "I hate those but when it comes to you I'll make an exception" he smile and we get inside the elevator.

|At the show|

"Simmer down, simmer down
They say we're too young now to amount to anything else
But look around" Shawn sang, he kept on with the song until he was done. He comes back stage and I look at him "the song was so amazing" I hug him, "thanks you're up by the way. Good luck babe" he kisses my cheek and I walk out to the platform. "Hey guys so instead of singing don't let me down I'll be singing a new song I wrote. I hope you like it"

•••
Edited 12|29|17 ✔️