Chapter Two

The warm glare of light coming from my window made the nearly completely white room light up as i got up for my day of classes. i didn't have a full day of classes only two hours so i wasn't to bothered by it. My phone buzzed signaling that i had a text from someone, i rolled over grabbing my phone from the bed side table and opening the message.

me: What are you doing after class?<3

Jack: Nothing 

me: fancy coming into town with me as we didn't go yesterday?:)

Jack:sure

after sending that message i made my way into the shower taking my clothes for the day with me. i decided to go for a burgundy red belly top with '36' written across it with a pair of light blue shorts and my white converses. 

After my shower i blow dried my hair and left it natural which wasn't too bad and applied a light amount of makeup before grabbing a white knitted cardigan and throwing it over me. i look at myself in on of the full length mirrors on the wall sighing with contentment, with that i grabbed my phone and left my room locking it behind me.

It was about 9:55 and my class started at 10. I'm studying 'Fine Art', after what happened with my dad while i was in hospital i started to draw and i became better and better and began to enjoy it alot more that i used to. 

**Skip until after classes**

''How was your day then'' we were in jacks car on the way to the small town that was close to the university.

''it was alright'' he replied quite bluntly. 

''are you okay'' i look at him, normally he would look back but he just kept his eyes where they were.

''Fine'' he snapped back. I became startled at the way he had responded deciding not to push the subject any further i just looked out the window.

we have been at the collage for about two weeks now and the entire time jack has been really blunt to me, or he just doesn't talk to me at all and i don't understand why. Have i annoyed him? is there someone else? does he not want to be with me any more?

we both decided... well i did jack said he didn't care, to go to a small coffee shop that was close to were we had parked. we both sat down and it was silent... awkwardly silent. 

''what have i done please tell me'' i plead hoping he will tell me.

''nothing!'' He snapped ''can we just go please?'' he asked standing back up.

''but we just got here'' i do the same and stand up.

''well i change my mind i don't want to be out anymore i want to go back and now'' he looks toward the door and begins walking towards it. i sigh and just follow him out and back to the car.

the car ride was stupidly quiet as well . i honestly don't know whats wrong with him but i hope he tells me soon. once we reached the university i just sat on my bed thinking about what could be wrong with him. perhaps he wants so brake up with me? my phone buzzed bringing me out of my day dream.

Annalise: Party tonight and your coming;)

an- so what do you guys thing so far, and what do you think is going to happen at the party<3