Chapter Four

Something was telling me to run but then again I felt as if I couldn't, I just starred. Starred at something i thought I would never see. Starred at someone who claimed they love me... Starred at someone I loved feeling as if they are no longer in love with me.

"Lillian?" His voice made me want to cry, they way he said my name as if he thought I wouldn't see him.  That's when my legs began to move. I dashed towards the exit of the building not stopping until I was at a the building my dorm was situated.

I lay my purse on the small desk in my dorm and just lay on my bed.

Do you ever feel as if someone's watching you, almost making sure you get more bad luck then good. As if they know when you're becoming happier but they still decide to through something bad in there. Do you ever just want to-

A quiet knock at the door brought me out of the thoughts as i reached for the door opening it slowly.

"Hey, u-um you dropped this as you ran past" a girl around my age with frizzy ginger hair hands me a phone.

I click the home button ensuring that it's mine. Only to reveal a photo of my and Jack kissing on a holiday that we had taken. Tears threatened to fall.

"Thank you" I sigh before closing the door and momentarily scolding myself for nearly crying.

the sound of my phone vibrating was the only sound that was heard through my room.

Jackk❤️ - We basically don't date anymore why are you so angry about it?

What does he mean we basically don't date anymore. I tried but he became snappy or never spoke to me it was like talking to a stranger.

Jack❤️- I'm sorry?

Tears began to fill my eyes did he really feel as if we didn't Evan date anymore? But why? He knows I tried?

Jack❤️- please answer?

So he wants to to talk now?

lillypad🐸- I'm sorry but why do you suddenly want to talk to me now?!

Jack❤️- it's not what it looked like...

Lillypad🐸- what it looked like is that you were pretty much getting off with a girl... Who wasn't your girlfriend...😡

Jack❤️- lillypad I'm sorry 😫❤️x

Lillypad🐸- don't lillypad me... We're done.

I put my phone on the bedside cabinet putting it on charge and slipping into the warmth of my bed.

I sit there staring at the ceiling as if it was something fascinating. Just thinking. A quiet sob escaped my lips. I needed to go home, or at least find a sort of distraction.