Chapter 5

i would just like to say im sorry for not updating i havnt been well, but im better now and ready to smash out some chapters for you all!!

The sunlight that had escaped through the barrier of fabric of my curtains danced around my room. the silence of the surrounding dorms made me feel relaxed. Almost as if the other night never happened. But it did, and he said that We were pretty much not together anymore... what did he mean, what changed.

i slid out of bed knowing i had a full day of classes ahead of me. grabbing my outfit for the day which consisted of Nike running leggings and a grey jumper and dragged myself into the shower letting myself daydream... about nothing. 

Once i had finished in the shower i brushed my teeth and got into the outfit i had chosen before walking back into the main part of my dorm to dry my hair get myself ready.  My phone had been going off all morning but i couldn't bring myself to look at it,  i didn't want to talk to anyone i just wanted to be alone, far far away from anyone. 

I brought myself to do it. i brought myself to look at my phone instantly regretting it when i saw his name "Jack". i had 4 messages and 36 missed calls. what could he want. unlocking my phone i checked my phone to see if i ad any messages from anyone else. None...I now had to open his. 

JACK: im sorry Lilly i was drunk

JACK: you know i wouldn't do that sober

JACK: please...

JACK: i love you 

Not one part of me knew what to think i mean i would like to think he wouldn't do this sober but he still did it and i cant just over see that. i told him last night we were over but a part of me didn't mean it, but he hurt me... a lot.

My phone rang once more but this time it was telling me i had to leave for my classes. i grabbed my already packed bag and left. thinking about jack, i feel like i should forgive him

A/N I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT ILL MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER I JUST WANTED YOU ALL TO KNOW I WAS STILL HERE