(Natsu Dragneel X Reader) Just A Nightmare

(I Don't own the Picture, characters or Anime)

Destruction and Sorrow was all you could see when you looked down to your hands you saw blood, but it wasn't yours. You looked up a bit and see Natsu's bloodied body on the ground.

I did this...

Every single one of my guild members...dead. I ran towards Natsu and checked his heartbeat. It was slowly getting weaker. "Natsu? Are you still there? Wake up!" tears started rolling down your cheeks and landing onto Natsu's face. "Traitor....You betrayed us....what did we...ever do to...you? I thought...we were...family" he said weakly but dangerously and closed his eyes. "No, Natsu wake up!" and you started crying harder.

Gasp!

It was just a nightmare. They started showing up when you took on a dangerous mission with Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Wendy, Carla, and Gray which made all of you badly injured especially the fire dragon slayer. He just had to make the riskiest move, but the group would've probably been defeated if he didn't take the risk. The person you and the others fought had hallucination magic and made you believe the worst things that could happen in your life. He's still recovering since it happened 2 weeks ago. He can barely walk straight and throw a single punch. Most of your guild mates noticed the bags under your eyes and try to help you, but always refused you still believed they could go away. Day by day you started growing sleepier and weaker. Later on, you couldn't fight and fell asleep through the noisy fights inside the guild.

At night, Happy was the one to carry you home (since he was bored and didn't have anything to do) and went back to take care of Natsu.

You started dressing into new clothes that Lucy bought you a while ago and started walking to the guild to visit Natsu and 'take some missions'. When you stepped into the guild a couple feet you saw pink hair and went to go see if it was him until a table hit your side and crashed you into the wall HARD. You were now trapped under it with the table putting it's weight down on your calf which made your broken bone that you now had worse. "(Y/N)!" yelled a masculine voice. You heard footsteps come closer and push the table off of you relieving you of pain. A pair of strong arms lifted you up. It was Natsu. Then

You blacked out due to pain and tiredness. 

A light was blinding you after opening your eyes. You started to sit up and stand until arms layer you gently down on the bed. "You're still weak (Y/n). Don't get up." said a voice you recognized.

Natsu Dragneel