Male! Lucy Heartfillia X Reader ☆Star☆

(All the characters are gender bent and I don't own Fairy Tail) Natsu = Natsuri,  Lucy = Lucio, Erza = Ezra, Gray = Graya, and exceeds names stay the same along with last names. I don't own the picture)

A blonde boy that went by the name Lucio Heartfillia was staring at a beautiful girl named (Y/N), who joined the guild about 5 years ago. The Heartfillia couldn't believe it....love at first sight was true? It was even more unbelievable that he still loved her after the many secrets revealed and damage done to the whole Fairy Tail guild. I guess fate really ships them.

(Y/N) had flowing (H/C) locks and (E/C) orbs that shone like the stars of the night. That's what she was his shining star. Lucio then decided to tell the female today and right now.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Said Lucio.

"Hi Lucio. What's up?" Asked (Y/N)

"Well I just wanted to say that I-" 

Before Lucio could say those 3 words that can change a life, a certain pinkie and an ice stripper brought the fight over to them and accidentally hit Lucio.

"Graya! Natsuri! You know better than to..." Ezra scolded angrily

"Hey Lucio! You okay?" Asked (Y/N) worriedly while checking his already purple bruise forming on his left cheek

"I'm fine it's not that hard of a hit" reassured the blonde. 'Hopefully she doesn't notice that I'm gonna cry.....The pain spread to my whole body'

"If you say so. By the way what were you gonna say? Before we got interrupted by some people." Glares were directed at the even more frightened Natsuri and Graya.

"Never mind. It's not that important" said Lucio now sad 'Out of all the times they had to fight why now? Just when I'm gonna ask her out. I'm not even that confident to do it again if someone is gonna jump in.'

"If it wasn't so important why the sad face huh?" Her face turned to a mixture of suspicion and curiousness. 

"Can we leave it?" Lucio was starting to panic hoping he wouldn't yell out his feelings especially in front of the guild. He couldn't bear knowing that the males might tease him. He was getting better at his confidence when (Y/N) came along but, it got worse when he had fallen in love with her. 

"No"

"(Y/N)-"

"No. I'm sick and tired of knowing that you're too scared of telling me 3 simple words. What happened to all that confidence? Who cares if someone interrupts? So man up and say it. Don't say you're not because I know you've been staring at me and gazing off thinking about me." 

(Y/N) still has that power to control Lucio apparently.

Lucio had a light blush dusting his cheeks and opened his mouth.

"I love you....and will you go out with me?"

"Yes, and I love you too." 

His star smiled as bright as the moon.

Lucio then realized she wasn't just a star. She was his moon, his world, and his galaxy.

◇◇◇

Hello! Suicide here

Sorry if the Lucio wasn't acting more like Lucy would. It's 5:00 when I started this and got minus 2 hours asleep which concludes that I'm still asleep rather than awake. Tell me any mistakes and I'll fix it. 

See ya!

♤♡◇♧HarleyQSuicide9♤♡◇♧