(Haruka Nanase X Reader) Saved

I don't own the anime, picture nor any of the characters

Warning! I don't like Free! So I may make a lot of mistakes. This is based off some clips from the anime. Sorry if I mess up....

Sorry it's short too. I'm working on this overnight and want to get it over with

---

The forest was beautiful.....The trees were growing with out any mishaps or harm, the river was your favorite spot for relaxation. (Y/N) would usually go by herself, but this time she invited Haru. Of course, he brought his swimwear to explore underwater and convinced the (h/c) haired to do the same. The pair became friends through (Y/N)'s close friend named Makoto Tachibana and unknowingly found your way into his heart. Suprisingly, he explained how the water set him free from all the worries weighing him down like a bird freed from its cage and into joy. Haru never acted like this to anyone else....it was just you. 

♡3 Hours Ago♡

Gou or Kou, as she always correct Nagisa, started fangirling how cute it would be for (Y/N) and Haru to end up together based on what the (e/c) eyed girl told her. And she may have also said to take care of Haru since (Y/N)'s closest friend is a guy. "He might get jealous." She paused "You never know!" Then the red faced girl quickly said goodbye and left before Gou squealed loudly in front of the whole ice cream and possibly get embarrassed by curious stares.

♡Now♡

(Y/N) never thought underwater could be so beautiful even though there were just rocks on the river floor, but who cares? She still thought it was gorgeous. When she gets back up to the surface she would have to thank him for convincing her to swim in the calm river. She didn't notice that she's been swimming too far and that she was heading towards weeds in a deeper part of the river at a fast pace until her legs got tangled in them. The poor girl started thrashing which made the situation worse. What was more worse was that Haru probably lost her. And way worse she was running out of air. The girl with wet (h/c) locks raised her hand up as high as she could in hopes of Haru finding her. And he did.

♡On Land♡ 

(Y/N) was breathing heavily while Haru helped her on her feet and hugged her close. Her eyes explained one emotion that stood out more than the rest of them, fear. He held her close feeling her violently shake and gathered the courage to do something risky that could probably change their relationship.

He kissed her.....

And she returned his feelings.