Chapter 2//Tonight

/
Jabobs POV
It's half way into the summer and I'm going on tour with the boys. Mark Thomas and Zach Clayton are the only ones I really know there. I've always been close with them. I'm running a little late but I'll be there soon for rehearsal.
/
Zachs POV
So I'm here backstage practicing singing my new hit single 'Nothing but Love' waiting for Mark and Jacob to show up. I then see Mark walk through the doors, he's pretty cute. But my heart still belongs to Ariel. I really wish it wasn't long distance.
/
Marks POV
I walk into backstage of the tour. I immediately see Zach practicing his new song. He's so adorable but there's someone else on that tour I want to make mine. I smile at Zach as he winks back and Jacob walks through the doors. God he's so fucking hot. But I'd never want them to know that I have feelings towards both girls and guys.
/
Jacobs POV
I walk into backstage trying not to think about Y/N. It's about night time when I get there so we all go to hotels. Mark and Zach asked if we could all hang out at my hotel since no parents would be there and we could just chill. I agreed and we took an uber to the hotel
/
Marks POV
I'm Surprised Jacob said yes but anyway maybe I could get with him tonight. Is that to far?  Maybe if I'm lucky,I could get a little from both of them. I think in my head and smirk.
/
Zachs POV
I'm so fucking tired I don't really know why I agreed to go chill with them tonight.
/
Jacobs POV
"Guys there's only 2 beds, who wants to sleep in which bed, I don't mind sharing one" I tell them being nice.
/
Marks POV
"I don't mind either, plus Zach seems tired and me and Jacob could chill for a bit" I say, trying to get some alone time with Jacob.
/
Zachs POV
"Ok, sounds good I guess" I say laying down and falling right to sleep on the bed to the right side of the room.
/
To be continued ;)))))