Chapter 1//School Sex

Your POV
It's the last day of school in 9th grade and you're really upset because your whole summer is going to be spent in Hawaii. It's a beautiful place, but your boyfriend Jacob won't be there. You're scared he will loose feelings for you and gain them for someone else. That's all your thinking about in class.
/
Jacobs POV
I'm in class sitting in front of Y/N. I'm gonna really miss her this summer. I pull out my phone without the teacher seeing and text Y/N saying 'go to the bathroom' Her phone then vibrated and she turned around and I winked at her. She then smirked back. The teacher, Ms. Matilda, caught her turned around and yells at us. "Sorry Ms." I say.
/
Your POV
You then say sorry to the teacher and then ask to use the bathroom. You wonder why Jacob wanted you there. As soon as you reach the corner of the boys bathroom, walking more to get the the girls. You then feel a hand on your shoulder. Without seeing who it is, they push you into the corner. It's Jacob. You smile and his lips touch yours and you get into a hardcore make out. You guys are walking to get farther into the bathroom so no one sees you as they walk by the hallway. You do this without breaking the kiss. You then pull Jacobs shirt off. And he did the same to you.
/
Jacobs POV
God Y/N is so hot I thought. I help her take her shorts off as I tease her by rubbing her pussy with my fingers over her panties. She was soaking. "Wow babe you must really want me" I say. Y/N then giggles. She then pulls my pants down and throws them into a stall leaving me in my boxers and her in the bra and panties. I stick my right hand into her underwear and unexpectedly stick a finger inside of her. Y/N moans which really turns me on. "Shhhh be quiet baby girl we are in public" I then place my hand over her mouth as I slide another finger inside of her, feeling her moan onto my hand.
/
Your POV
As Jacobs fingers are inside of you, you grab his hair and pull it making him moan with his cute voice making you smile. He then tells you to jump and you do as you are told while making out. You wrap your legs around his waist as he carries you to the bathroom sink and places you on there. He then unclips your bra and slides off your panties and you're now completely naked. You then stick your fingers on the waist band of his calvins without breaking the kiss, you tear them off, leaving him and you completely naked. he catches you staring at his huge erection. "Like what you see?" He asks you and laughs. You nod as he sticks his erection into you. He starts thrusting faster and faster.
/
Jacobs POV
"Say my name baby girl" I tell her while inside of her. "Da-" Y/N says but moans before being able to finish her sentence which turns me on even more. She pulls my hair and quietly moans into my ear "Dadddyyy I'm so close" I then pull out and i lick up all her cum while she moans and pulls my hair. I then realize I didn't reach my climax and get an upset look on my face "Don't worry daddy, Im not done with you" Y/N says and bites her bottom lip making me hard because she knows it turns me on.
/
Your POV
You then get on your knees and place his huge erection into your mouth. You tighten your lips around it and Jacob curls your hair in his fingers and pushes your head deeper onto his shaft. You then choke which you know turns Jacob on and he groans loudy. You then place your finger over his mouth whispering into his ear "Shhhhhhhh" You could hear him struggling to be quiet.  He then tells you he's gonna cum and you keep your mouth on his erection so he cums inside your mouth and he watches you swallow it. You know it turns him on. He then pulls you up and kisses you and whispers in your ear "I'll miss you baby, please don't let go of what we have" You then say back "I would never in a million years" "I love you so much baby girl" Jacob says. "I love you too Jacob" I reply as we put our clothes back on and the bell rings. How did you guys not get caught? It would still be worth it even if you did you thought to yourself.
/
To be continued