Chapter 3//The Sleepover

/
Marks POV
Zachs now asleep and Jacobs laying the opposite way from me and I can't tell if he's asleep or not so I lay there and shut my eyes for a bit, knowing I won't be able to fall asleep.
/
Jacobs POV
I get a text from my baby girl and we are just talking, I hope Mark is asleep.
/
Marks POV
I squint my eyes open and see Jacob laying on his back on his phone and he opens snapchat to a picture of this:

/Marks POV I squint my eyes open and see Jacob laying on his back on his phone and he opens snapchat to a picture of this:

I immediately knew it was Y/N, his girlfriend. I was really hoping they would drift apart while she's at Hawaii. I keep watching and see that their conversation keeps going on. I then see Jacob put his phone down and he sees my eyes open. "We're you fucking watching the whole time!?" Jacob yells trying not to wake Zach up.
Jacobs POV
/
I'm so upset with Mark right now "I only saw the snapchat of her" he says like it's not a big deal. "Fuck you Mark" I say, frustrated with him. And roll facing towards him. He then places his finger lightly on my mouth, whispering into my ear "Shhhh" what the fuck is he doing. Next thing you know, Mark leans in and closes his eyes. What the fuck is happening. I have no choice but for his lips to crash into mine. He was a good kisser though, I would say so myself. And he was cute so that's a bonus. I kiss back and he rolls on top of me, and I let him. Maybe I was just missing Y/N. I didn't even know at this point. There were so many things going through my head.
Marks POV
/
Holy fucking shit. He's actually kissing back. I then pull on Jacobs hair making him let out a small moan. I then laugh and see something move near the corner of my eye, it's Zach. He's awake.