Chapter 1

Janel's Pov :

I woke up to my alarm clock (I wake up every morning at 6:00am),and I got dressed, combed my hair, and I went downstairs to make breakfast for Lucy, and her two daughters Ashley and Shay. I was making pancakes and eggs and a berry smoothie for Lucy. Ashley came down and said "good morning Janel" I said "hey". she had worms in her hands behind her back and when she showed me what was in her hands it was worms tried to put worms in the smoothie (Ashley is not like any girls) and she totally did and it was blended up with the smoothie (she won). Then Lucy came down and said in a rude tone "is my smoothie ready" I shook my head up and down poured it in a glass and she drank it. I was so grossed out.Then Shay came down and we all ate our breakfast and I grabbed my IPod and went to school.

I was walking to my school when Maia said "hey girl how's the evil life treating you" I said in a sarcastic  voice "I love it" and we both laughed. So I heard there is this new boy named Payson I was like that's cool  like I didn't care cause I don't. I didn't now were I was going and I bumped into a guy (our books fell) and "I said sorry" and went down to pick up my books (he picked up his books too). We both got up and he said "no problem". I saw his eyes and there were so adorable he was adorable. He said "my name is Payson" and I said "my name is Janel".