chapter 7

Janel's Pov:

I went to the change room and changed in a shirt and shorts. I came of the change room and I saw Maia and I walked up to her and said "hey" she saw me and she was like what's up with you and Payson. I said ''nothing we are just friends''. She said "okay (winked at me)". I said "fine I have a little crush on him but he will never feel the same way". She said "finally you admit it". The teacher said it was time to stretch so I was in the middle, one side was Maia the other side was Payson. We stretched and then it was time for volleyball (loved it). Maia and I was in the same team Payson was in the other team. I lip synced to him your dead and he lip synced back I don't think so.

The game started and I was at the front of the net getting ready it was there ball and I hit it and then it hit the ground I was jumping for joy cause I am very competitive when it comes to sports. We kept playing and it was the finale round, I served it then Payson passed it then Maia spiked it. Our team won and Maia and I belly bumped each other and did a little dance and Payson came up and said "yeah yeah you won big deal" and I said "aww its okay you will win next time". He just smiled and we go changed to our normal clothes and the bell ranged for our next class.