Chapter 10

We got into the car and drove to Chris's house. It took like 20 minutes to get there. We walked in and saw his mom in the kitchen. "Oh hello!" She said. "Hey mom were going to be in my room." Chris said and we followed him. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and she motioned me to come next to her. "Ill be right back." I told Blake and i walked over to her. "Whats your name sweetie?" She asked me. "Im Ava, I'm Cameron's cousin." I told her. She nodded and said "Oh are you staying here with him?" She asked. "Ya for vacation." I said. "Oh ok well it was nice meeting you!" She said and went back to cooking. "You too!" I said and walked to Chris's room is i could find it. I opened some doors to see if it was his. Then on the other side of a door i heard shouting. I opened it and a little squishy basketball cane flying hitting me in the face. I saw Cameron in front of me and we all started laughing! I was laughing do hard! Blake was sitting on a bean bag so i sat next to him. They wee playing basketball cause they had a little hoop on the back of the door. It got intense. Cameron was being the kid that had so much energy. I was laughing. I was on my phone snapchatting and same with Joey and Cameron. We were at Chris's house for awhile. There was this one time were is mom came in to take his laundry! I don't know I was laughing. I was leaving in 7 days and all i could think of is leaving Blake. I loved him. And i don't have feelings like that for anyone really. I don't date at all. He's my second boyfriend. The first one was a douche and cheated on me. Blake was different. We left Chris's house and 6:00. We went back to Cameron's apartment. On the way there Blake asked me if me and him wanted to go somewhere. I agreed but he didn't tell me where we would go. Cameron dropped us off at this cute place in town were little stores were. "Want to go shopping?" He asked while walking. I looked at him and said "UHH... YEAHH!" I said and pulled him into a store close by. It was Forever 21 and i loved that store. I looked around and Blake was behind me looking at me while searching for clothes. I found a cute romper and i found a cute jean jacket. I waited in line to pay with Blake. He held my hand and i was next in line. The lady scanned the clothes and told me the price. I looked for money in my purse and got it and Blake payed. "Blake you didn't have to do that i have money." I said. "No its ok i wanted to." He said. "Are you two dating?" The lady asked with a smile handing me the bag with the clothes in. "Oh yeah." I said and when walked the lady said to me "Good job with him!" She said and i smiled and caught up to Blake and held his hand smiling. We looked around all the stores and went in the them. Then we saw a boba shop and we went inside. We got some and we saw a cute park where there was a big group of people playing POKEMON GO! We laughed and sat on a bench to see the sunset. Then Blake tweeted "I want to watch the sunset with you❤️" i thought it was cute and retweeted it. I pit my head on his shoulder watching the sunset. It was pretty.
Blake's POV
I was with Ava watching the sunset. I kissed her forehead and we started to head back. We walked and Cameron, Joey and Mark were playing ping pong with Christian. We watched them play and we started to want food. We went to TacoBell and brought it back to the apartment but when he tried to find the keys we remembered that he left them inside! So we had to call security to pen the door. We ate outside of the apartment.
Ava's POV
Blake and Joey were by the door being weird. Joey was playing with the door and Blake was picking something at the wall. Cameron was recording him and Blake looked over at us, smiled and did a cheesy wave. I was laughing, finally they opened the door for us and we got in. Then Blake was "babysitting" Skylar's dog It was the cutest thing ever! Blake was playing with it on the ground in the hallway. I treated it like a baby! It was the cutest thing everrrrr!!! We spent 1 hour with the dog till Skylar had to leave. I then laid on my pillow mattress and went in my phone. Cameron and Mark were asleep. Then Blake crawled over next to me and said "Goodnight Gorgeous." And he kissed my head and He and I fell asleep.....