Chapter 12

Ava's POV
I woke up to everyone asleep. Today we were going to hang out in at the pool again. I liked going to the pool. I unplugged my phone and saw it was 10:03. I went on my phone for awhile. "Hey..." I heard someone say and it was Joey. He was reaching to get his phone. "Hi..." I said. Then Blake woke up. His hair was a mess! I started laughing and i tried to laugh quiet. He pulled up the front camera on his phone and saw his hair. He was really confused and tried to fix it. I was laughing so hard! He crawled over next to me and started tickling me. "BLAKE!" I said screaming from laughing. He stopped, Cameron woke up and was in confusion. Cameron fell back asleep, Blake laid down next to me and went on his phone. EVERYBODY GOES ON THERE PHONES THESE DAYS!😂😫
*1 hour laterrrr*
We were leaving to go to the pool. It wasn't Cameron's pool in was somewhere else. We got up to the rooftop were the pool was. I laid in the shad on the bench. I wasn't in the mood to swim. Me and Blake sat in the shade and Joey was with his family in the mountains. Cameron was talking to someone and swimming. Today i was going to go back to my aunts house and get different clothes. Me and Blake were talking about Chicago and Texas. Two States, to far apart...
Me and Blake will FaceTime every night. "Ill text you every morning and night." He said looking at the ground. I loved him so much.
                       *3 hours laterr...*
After the pool we went to the restaurant down stairs. after eating we went back to my aunts house. Cameron drove and i sat in the back with Blake. We got there and I went inside. My mom was sitting on the couch talking to my aunt. "Hi mom!" I said and hugged her and my aunt. "Hi sweetie! Are you getting clothes?" She asked and giggled. "Haha yeah." I said and started walking towars my room then my mom said "Honey do you know were leaving in 4 1/2 days?" She said and i stopped. I felt a tear come down my face. "Yeah." I said without looking back and walked towards the guest room. I sat on the ground by my suitcase slowly taking out my clothes. Im still her for 4 days make it last... I guess i could say. I didn't want to leave i had tears build up inside of me falling onto my shirt.
Blake's POV
"Where is she?" Cameron asked and i looked up at him from my phone. "Ill go see." I said and opened the car door and walked towards the house. I opened the door. "Shes in the room!" Her mom said cheerfully. I smiled and walked to her room she was staying in. I heard something behind the door. I knocked on the door and opened it. Ava was in the bathroom with a tissue and her eyes red. "Whats wrongs!?" I said and quickly walked towards her. I hugged her and she hugged me back. I didn't say anything not to make her more upset. He stood there hugging. She eventually stopped crying and let go of the hug. "Ill miss you..." She said and i knew she was talking about going back to Chicago. "Ill miss you more..." I said and i helped her pack her backpack. She said bye to het mom and aunt and we went to the car. "Hey what took you so long?" Cameron asked. "Oh nothing." I said and Ava looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and sat down next to her. Right now it was 5:30. I didn't know what we were going to do when we got back. We got back to the apartment. I sat on the couch and Ava sat next to me. I went on my phone and tweeted on twitter. Cameron was talking to someone on the phone and Ava was making a younow account! I told all my fans to follow her and they did. We were going to do a broadcast on hers. She got her phone set up and we started.